OP
OP
M

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
Dalamar сказал(а):
forts are not for factors, sorry.
brag when you get a goddard ch, first epic boss, or something that's actually worthy of note.
first goddar ch is not for factors it's for care bares like those witch are involved in top100xp  first epic is still fot those carebears . I think that castles and second epics when all clans have support with 3rd profs are something worth to brag :) i created this tread just to show that not everyone is going geno style :) if i would like to brag this tread would be created in flame so..

pub1

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
Dalamar сказал(а):
brag when you get a goddard ch, first epic boss, or something that's actually worthy of note.
first goddar ch is not for factors it's for care bares like those witch are involved in top100xp  first epic is still fot those carebears . I think that castles and second epics when all clans have support with 3rd profs are something worth to brag :) i created this tread just to show that not everyone is going geno style :) if i would like to brag this tread would be created in flame so..
Don't cry please.

OP
OP
M

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
pub сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
Dalamar сказал(а):
Don't cry please.
yo pub how's your heal is going?  ;)

pub1

Реакции
Баллы
exodus playin? /confirm?

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
BRussa crew in absolute ;)

gratz

Реакции
Баллы
first & last success

FrankyFourFinger

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
Dalamar сказал(а):
You think taking fortress is something you have to be gratzed for ? People just dont have time for that nonsence fortress yet ..

C

CommunismFTW

Soooooooo, RW thought that they don't need a CH cause they have a fortress? Or what happened? :-X

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
Sorry but not getting a clan hall is so minor considering they got the first fortress

OP
OP
M

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
Soooooooo, RW thought that they don't need a CH cause they have a fortress? Or what happened?  :-X
well yes why do you need a ch when fortress doens't cost anytinh + gives skill + we don't waste adenas on shit like ch's and + unlimted bsooooe  ;) grats all those adena farmers with ch now you can push to clan hall after death :)

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
CHs are permanent

OP
OP
M

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
Slush сказал(а):
it's permanent until you pay and fortress is permanent until you take it over so it's more fun to go fortress siege than pay for smth .. to take a paid ch is c6 fun gratz u has some sord of recepies  :p we didin't even bid btw  ;)

BojanNBGD

Реакции
Баллы
u wonna say its better w/o ch ? gratz

BojanNBGD

Реакции
Баллы
it doesnt but its better have ch ;p

OP
OP
M

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
BojanNBGD сказал(а):
it doesnt but its better have ch ;p
ye it's nice to have warm home in aden/rune/goddard :) but i don't really miss it in last server mostly never been in ch only came there to evolve wolf or to meet someonte for a trade :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх