First in server (1 Viewer)

bdish

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
Soooooooo, RW thought that they don't need a CH cause they have a fortress? Or what happened?  :-X
well yes why do you need a ch when fortress doens't cost anytinh + gives skill + we don't waste adenas on shit like ch's and + unlimted bsooooe  ;) grats all those adena farmers with ch now you can push to clan hall after death :)
there is nothing to buy with your saved adenas. ofc you can sit on it, but nothing more

OP
OP
M

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
nkRwz сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
CommunismFTW сказал(а):
Soooooooo, RW thought that they don't need a CH cause they have a fortress? Or what happened?  :-X
well yes why do you need a ch when fortress doens't cost anytinh + gives skill + we don't waste adenas on shit like ch's and + unlimted bsooooe  ;) grats all those adena farmers with ch now you can push to clan hall after death :)
there is nothing to buy with your saved adenas. ofc you can sit on it, but nothing more
well is sc from ppl witch you can trade to cakes is nothing then gz i like siting on nothing

Pawlak

Реакции
Баллы
Roleplaying a family in CH ] adensky / coins

Aurakk

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
why bsoe when you got ppr, it doesent cost anything + its a skill + dont waste adena on shit.

OP
OP
M

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
Aurakk сказал(а):
well yes why do you need a ch when fortress doens't cost anytinh + gives skill + we don't waste adenas on shit like ch's and + unlimted bsooooe  ;) grats all those adena farmers with ch now you can push to clan hall after death :)
why bsoe when you got ppr, it doesent cost anything + its a skill + dont waste adena on shit.
it's easy for you to say when you're not boxing 2 char beside you  ;)

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
Aurakk сказал(а):
well yes why do you need a ch when fortress doens't cost anytinh + gives skill + we don't waste adenas on shit like ch's and + unlimted bsooooe  ;) grats all those adena farmers with ch now you can push to clan hall after death :)
it's easy for you to say when you're not boxing 2 char beside you  ;)
that's why they are better than you

OP
OP
M

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
but they won't be better than my WOLF ( when i raise one ) 8)

pub1

Реакции
Баллы
They are a clan from solo players. ;]

destis

Реакции
Баллы
just find this thread, so weak pt in screen... argh...

OP
OP
M

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
Kaunomanas69 сказал(а):
...MinDiuSe... сказал(а):
Daitaxe сказал(а):
just find this thread, so weak pt in screen... argh...
This pt failed with eMo heals  ]:( lf support to const ;DD
:DDD emo warrior
the best part was when we were going to pvp our bs loged off and told us that he's going to delevel he's lowbie tyrant and that we should pm him only when we will be in a spot to xp :DD

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
the best part was when we were going to pvp our bs loged off and told us that he's going to delevel he's lowbie tyrant and that we should pm him only when we will be in a spot to xp :DD
I'll going to print his screen out, and post as an wallpaper on a wall, so when i wake. I'll have HUGE smile on my face! Smiley

OP
OP
M

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
iPKu сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
I'll going to print his screen out, and post as an wallpaper on a wall, so when i wake. I'll have HUGE smile on my face! Smiley
Lol ;D that's a good idea :D maybe i'll make a signature with that ;DD
if there would be more screens i would make an epic story 4 the event ;DD

Pepsi1

Реакции
Баллы
Holy shit. Redwings got the first fortress... :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх