First in server (1 Viewer)

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
shot00004jz.jpg
8) First fort taken in rpg club 5x Pve win  :-[

C

CommunismFTW

Is that why no one is posting on forum anymore? PVE mucho? No lagz to come and QQ?

Hater1

Реакции
Баллы
QQ those guys already won the server true story

R

Rokub

..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
not just l33t we're l33t pr0  8)  btw when having 1 guy in top100 xp i call that a pve win :eek: oh i forgot that bot's can't take fortreses :(
Just like Celes!11!! YEA U GUYS ROCK! oh.....sorry  :'(
btw whats the big deal of getting the first fort on serbar? it's most likely that you'll lose it. :p also whats the big deal about being onthe top 100 carebear list :p

OP
OP
M

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
Rokub сказал(а):
Just like Celes!11!! YEA U GUYS ROCK! oh.....sorry  :'(
oh you just won you're self a medal for mentioning the most failed the most lol server i ever played on i don't know how much retarded you have to be to play on a server like that  8)

R

Rokub

..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
oh you just won you're self a medal for mentioning the most failed the most lol server i ever played on i don't know how much retarded you have to be to play on a server like that  8)
So you're saying, if you play on Celes you're a retard but you played on it.  ::) just cuz u failed there doesn't make it a fail server.

OP
OP
M

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
the server failed in first week and because of that i myself left the server witch was truly not worth playing you must be some butthurt american if you're saying that celes was good because azure is the best server in America as i know? and now all europe has better servers not talk about Russia :eek:

R

Rokub

..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
the server failed in first week and because of that  i myself left the server witch was truly not worth playing you must be some butthurt american if you're saying that celes was good because azure is the best server in America as i know? and now all europe has better servers not talk about Russia  :eek:
How did it fail in the first week? You got any legit reasons other then a bunch of bull that you say to cover up RWs fail on Celes? What does "server location" have to do anything with a server being good lawl?

OP
OP
M

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
Rokub сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
the server failed in first week and because of that  i myself left the server witch was truly not worth playing you must be some butthurt american if you're saying that celes was good because azure is the best server in America as i know? and now all europe has better servers not talk about Russia  :eek:
How did it fail in the first week? You got any legit reasons other then a bunch of bull that you say to cover up RWs fail on Celes? What does "server location" have to do anything with a server being good lawl?
First fail mucho lag mucho dc's second fail mucho mucho mucho lag spikes soulshots lags it was imposible to play then a small cap witch led to trying to connect to the server for like half of an hour , then ch seages witch was good in time online for NA because it was like 4 am in the morning and the last and the fynal straw was the ch bid when the server went of and there were no rollback so gratc celes is one big fail they could even rename it to failes would sound more like the server and btw really much clan left in first 2 weeks because it wasn't wourth playing never herd anyone saying it was a good fun to play server . Server location means how good hardware they should have .

R

Rokub

..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
Rokub сказал(а):
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
First fail mucho lag mucho dc's second fail mucho mucho mucho lag spikes soulshots lags it was imposible to play then a small cap witch led to trying to connect to the server for like half of an hour , then ch seages witch was good in time online for NA because it was like 4 am in the morning and the last and the fynal straw was the ch bid when the server went of and there were no rollback so gratc celes is one big fail they could even rename it to failes would sound more like the server and btw really much clan left in first 2 weeks because it wasn't wourth playing never herd anyone saying it was a good fun to play server . Server location means how good hardware they should have .
oh shit sounds like whats currently happening on 5x right?  ::)

M

MichaelV

Multi quoting, specially when pics are involved, is very annoying x_X. Rules say max quoting is 4 but it would be nice if we keep it at 2.
Oh, and, have fun : )

R

Rokub

Hey ..MinDiuSe.. why'd you get so butthurt at the last thread that you had to cry to an admin to delete it lol, so epic. :-*

edit: guess he put it back.

Aurakk

Реакции
Баллы
gg won the server you can leave now

ssj3

Реакции
Баллы
splicho won already

Реакции
Баллы
forts are not for factors, sorry.
brag when you get a goddard ch, first epic boss, or something that's actually worthy of note.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх