PEACE | МИР - [x7] Finding the Elves (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Bellas1

Реакции
Баллы
As a child, our hero had heard a lot of tales about the mysterious creatures called elves.
His father would read him bedtime stories about the inhabitants of the elven lands and their customs. And every night before falling asleep, he would dream of one day actually meeting them.
As he grew older, he would never forget about the elves. And one day he set on a simple adventure - to meet the elves.

Navigating with the clues from old books and parchments, he found himself in what people would call "the old land of elves", although they weren't seen in years.

After resting for a little bit, under a big old tree, thinking to himself - "probably a lot of elves lived here once!" - he set out to fulfill his long-life dream.

He crossed vast lands and old elven ruins.

He stopped for a while to explore the ruins further. He could not read elvish and there was a lot of symbols written on the old columns.

He ran further inland and finally reached a peculiar and very beautiful lake.

As he gazed upon the horizont, he realized how magnificent the land of elves truly is.

On the right side of the river, he saw an old orc hunter. He thought to himself - "He probably is a native and maybe he can sheath some light on my quest".

He approached the old orc and told him about his quest and asked about directions or pointers.

The old orc mumbled something and left. - "Hrgh... follow... golden trail..find you... need.. hgr".

"Follow the golden trail?" - thought the traveler - "But what golden trail? What does he mean?"

As he streched from the long run and thought about the words of the old orc, he feared that what everyone told him over the years, might be true - it's only a fairy tale and the elves do not exist!
With fear in his mind he started to wallow in sorrow.
Suddenly he felt a glowing sensation behind him and a chill went up his spine.

As he turned around he saw a road made of gold.

"Gold...?" - he said - "that's weird, why would there be gold..."
"Follow the golden trail!" - he thought.
And so he did. He ran as quickly as he could.

As he walked further and further up the golden trail he saw a peculiar creature.

"A unicorn!" - he gasped - "They have been thought extinct for decades!"
That gave him hope, for the elves were shepheards of the unicorns.
Further down the road, he saw a magical circle, made of stones, exactly like the ones in his books - made for elven rituals.

Encouraged from his encounters he followed the golden trail even further.

Before realizing it, he had reached the other side of the lake.

The golden trail lead towards an old chapel among the edge of the riverbank, covered in mist.
He thought about it for a second, but without further hesitation decided to finish his quest, wherever it might lead him.

As he reached the chapel, to his utmost surprise he saw an elf! A real elf!

He bowed to her and asked - "Who are you my fair lady? I have searched for your kind for 20 years."
"Approach me, young traveler" - said the elven girl - "I know what brings you here"

With smile on his face and in his heart, he approached the elf and started talking and telling her everything that he always wished to say.

She told him that he could always come here and yell her name and she would appear if needed.

But she made him promise never to tell anyone else about this place, for it was not yet the time for the elves to come back into the world!

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх