fear broken. (1 Viewer)

kmac213

Реакции
Баллы
so today i was pvp'ing and literally fear has a 100% land rate what gives? is it broken?

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Fear is landing more on this chronicle but it's definitely not 100%.

guides

Реакции
Баллы
Mental and jewls you have?

OP
OP
K

kmac213

Реакции
Баллы
A grade vs A grade have top A jewels and such and buffs and every single time i was 100% feared by someone the same lvl as me so definitely doesn't seem right. Never have i been feared so many times in a row and unable to do anything and when you literally get feared 10x in a row it seems broken lol..

Tommey

Реакции
Баллы
I believe he ment "epic" jewels such as zaken/oly zaken which gives mental attack resistance

guides

Реакции
Баллы
Fear is overpowered but with vesper jewls, mental and some epic for rezist. It land in oly like 1/10....or never in some matches...

I tested EE vs Necro and EE vs SPS...

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
It is not broken. But it does have a high land rate.

San0

Реакции
Баллы
this is why u run double cardi setup in high five xD

OP
OP
K

kmac213

Реакции
Баллы
what do you mean it isn't broken? wtf? its land rate is literally 100% on this server. Today i fought nukers that were 10 levels lower then me and i was still feared every damn time and out of 4 times i resisted it once. If that isn't broken then i have no idea what is. To me that says play a nuker don't worry you can kill anyone because if they are melee you just fear them and they will die because they can't get close.

Tommey

Реакции
Баллы
each debuff even low level should have 10% chance so even bish can root you with his lvl9 root ;)

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
How it can be literally 100% if you resisted it once from 4 times ? Fear was always like this, sometimes you are lucky and sometimes not. I understand it can be annoying, just get more chars for cleanse (two cardis, swm, transform).

OP
OP
K

kmac213

Реакции
Баллы
i have played l2 for ten years. Honestly if you were fighting people 10 levels lower then you and can't fight them because fear has such an insane land rate wouldn't you be pissed off? if you put it that way then the past 9 out of 10 times i have fought nukers my level or in this case much lower levels with top jewels for my grade and full buffs i have been feared so that's a 90% land rate. That's insane honestly and i haven't ever seen such a land rate on any server before. That's almost as over powered as anchor was on necros way back in the day because you have no control of your toon whatsoever. I can't even believe i'm saying this but that's as op as a soul hounds para but even that para doesn't feel like it lasts as long. Honestly i don't care if it gets fixed or not but it is crazy putting it in perspective on how much it lands even when having level advantages on people with full buffs lol...

xLastre

Реакции
Баллы
kmac213 сказал(а):
i have played l2 for ten years. Honestly if you were fighting people 10 levels lower then you and can't fight them because fear has such an insane land rate wouldn't you be pissed off? if you put it that way then the past 9 out of 10 times i have fought nukers my level or in this case much lower levels with top jewels for my grade and full buffs i have been feared so that's a 90% land rate. That's insane honestly and i haven't ever seen such a land rate on any server before. That's almost as over powered as anchor was on necros way back in the day because you have no control of your toon whatsoever. I can't even believe i'm saying this but that's as op as a soul hounds para but even that para doesn't feel like it lasts as long. Honestly i don't care if it gets fixed or not but it is crazy putting it in perspective on how much it lands even when having level advantages on people with full buffs lol...
I almost choked with your tears bro :D
Go back to your l2 java servers if u dont like retail files  ;)

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
On olympiad, in most cases, a mage can only win if fear succeeds.

There is nothing wrong with the skill itself. I'm not sure on what server you've been playing, but it's always been the way it is.

OP
OP
K

kmac213

Реакции
Баллы
xLastre сказал(а):
kmac213 сказал(а):
I almost choked with your tears bro :D
Go back to your l2 java servers if u dont like retail files  ;)
don't talk to me about retail bro i've played far more and have done far better then you ever did on retail garunteed and i did it legit where i also garuntee you botted as well as never even had hero. But as i said i have played on too many private and tested far too many skills to see what is balanced and honestly i'm surprised that this server has such a high land rate for the skill.

Tommey

Реакции
Баллы
this starts to look like the flame section ^_^

btw you can clearly see that nobody else made post about it or added reply that they were unhappy with it or it was WRONG

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
Fear is fine, welcome to h5.

P.S. Invest in items with appropriate resist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх