Farming spots - need tips (1 Viewer)

bialy85

Реакции
Баллы
I and a friend are perma-cata farmers and we're rarely coming out onto surface. Now, we're pretty sick and tired of catacombs, especially at the moment since the prices of aa are decreasing so rapidly. Our classes are gk (moiria light, vesper fighter 300 fire) and titan (moirai hvy, vesper slasher 300 fire), we got cov, dances and songs, feline blessing, soon focus sa on weapons and soon cc. Can u recommend some good spots for farming adena efficiently pls? We tried gc, but it didnt seem like a fast cash grinding place.
We dont have any elemental resistances on armors at the moment, so gemdragons and scorpions in dv were deadhunts :)

We would appreciate some tips, thx.

Grinder

Реакции
Баллы
MOS, upper. I on tyrant clean half a room (cov+bd+cc). Nice adena from drop, som holy stones and the most valuable torches that you can change for eas 1 to 1. GC 1 on pole. Farming 2 rooms (on wl but destro will suffice) I did around 30 stones per hour but that was weeks ago and I know that since then they change drop.( some friend WL from clan toled me recently that he made 15 in an hour). And SOA on gracia. Earth crystals with a chance of 2,5%. There is loa with shitty drop but awesome spoil. Bellow you have list from easiest to the most difficult.

GC 1 I did in A grade
MOS resist holy min 240
LOA dark and earth resist min 240
SOA earth resist min 240

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх