FallenLegion - NA Clan (1 Viewer)

Mordyn

Реакции
Баллы
FallenLegion has been around 5 years now, many, many changeup's in the roster, tons of servers (retail, priv, etc), plenty of different games (Aion, AoC, L2, GW, WoW, etc) and is made up of friends and family. This time around we have our official "oldschool" crew back together from the beginning and lookin to have some fun.
Anyone applying must (obviously) speak English and drink lot's of alcohol on the weekends. ;D

If your interested in joining us, please review the following and make sure it's all legit to you. When your done reading and think you still want to join, send a PM on the forums here to ME.
Listing the following:

Name:
Sex:
Past MMO experiences:
Favorite alcoholic beverage:
And/or any questions you have for me

1. You must approve of alcoholic beverages

2. Ventrilo is a must have (Ventrilo AND a microphone)

3. Maturity is something I like to elaborate on, alittle bit.
We are all mature, but I would definitely base that off of the task at hand. If were in an instance, raid, abyss, etc. You'll find us very organized and focused on the task at hand.
If were out grinding, crafting, hangin, etc. You will find us rankin on eachother, throwin jokes out, making fun of zed for having too many cats and not enough girlfriends. Etc etc etc.
Basically you need to be able to have a good time, and not take offense easily.

4. Activity: You are not required to be on daily, but we would like to see you at least 3-4 day's out of the week, and keeping up with the majority of the Legion (level wise)

5. You need to know when enough is enough, we have afew ladies in the Legion and I would like to be sure your aware that most female's can take less of a beating verbally than men can.

6. Must be 18+

MY MSN: [email protected]
(Best way to contact me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх