Extending epics fixed time period - Federarion [x15] and Sputnik [x7] (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 648
Баллы
1 314
Dear players!
At the request of our internationsl community, we decided to increase the range of time for the fixed respawn of Baium, Antaras and Valakas on the Federation [x15] server.
The question is how much: 2 or 3 hours random.
We are also considering implementing he same change on Sputnik [x7] server.
Please choose the option that you think is the more favorable in the poll above.
Thanks!

ozi2

Реакции
Баллы
please add the option 18-20, unfortunately the given hours do not change too much for us.

iNas0s

Реакции
Баллы
I agree,18.00-20.00 its the best option for those you finish work late.

Justyna89

Реакции
Баллы
I agree too, 18- 20 it's the best time who work late

Pazaka

Реакции
Баллы
better would be if the time could be 18h to 20.

YesorNO

Реакции
Баллы
I agree too, 18- 20 it's the best time who work late!

Gagusia

Реакции
Баллы
We need option 18:00-20:00 UTC. It would be best.

MicuTzu

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
I am sure all this people who say here 18:00 to 20:00 they never go to epics! 18:00 UTC for exemple means 22:00 for me, so you want epics 22:00 to 00:00 ( i would agree in case of Baium) but in case of Valakas and Antharas ? to stay 2-3 hours random to wait spawn and then to spend 7-8 hours to kill ? that would mean so stay till 7-8 AM on antaras and valakas , then back to work ? so really these people who vote here are you using brain before vote ? really...obvious you dont go epics !

xBelgass

Реакции
Баллы
MicuTzu сказал(а):
I am sure all this people who say here 18:00 to 20:00 they never go to epics! 18:00 UTC for exemple means 22:00 for me, so you want epics 22:00 to 00:00 ( i would agree in case of Baium) but in case of Valakas and Antharas ? to stay 2-3 hours random to wait spawn and then to spend 7-8 hours to kill ? that would mean so stay till 7-8 AM on antaras and valakas , then back to work ? so really these people who vote here are you using brain before vote ? really...obvious you dont go epics !
oh yes, because everyone lives in the same time zone as you do. maybe lets create server for each player and adjust epics time for each of them ?

MicuTzu

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
RiseAgainst сказал(а):
oh yes, because everyone lives in the same time zone as you do. maybe lets create server for each player and adjust epics time for each of them ?
i AM GTM + 2 , mostly are same or GTM +1 GTM +0 from Europe and even for GTM +0 would meam valakas and antharas untill 5-6 AM, mby you will go for first time this epics and you will know what i mean.Honestly i really dont mind fight 2-3 hours for a epic even if is late like 22:00 till 01:00, but after win pvp Baium die fast, problem is on Valakas and Antharas cause i tell you for sure the fight with boss is like 7-8 hours ( that if even can be killed on x7 where sides have 5 party ) so if you are a night bird and sleep at day , well i am person who work in morning and i quess many others are same.
SO my opinion is the best to change time for baium only.

Polemos

Реакции
Баллы
MicuTzu сказал(а):
ESPADA "dogs" log and answer you all together  !!!    tragic

GreekSpam

Реакции
Баллы
MicuTzu сказал(а):
7-8 hours for kill valakas or anthars? hahahaha
obvious you dont have idea, better not write nonsense.
Don't know where you live, but that was 4-5 years ago or maybe more
come on x15 and sky will show you

GreekSpam

Реакции
Баллы
Polemos сказал(а):
ESPADA "dogs" log and answer you all together  !!!    tragic
Dear Polemos, is it hate speech !?!?
Hope moderators will ban you ;)
And where are you and your clan members, why you not participate ?

GreekSpam

Реакции
Баллы
Alice сказал(а):
Dear players!
At the request of our internationsl community, we decided to increase the range of time for the fixed respawn of Baium, Antaras and Valakas on the Federation [x15] server.
The question is how much: 2 or 3 hours random.
We are also considering implementing he same change on Sputnik [x7] server.
Please choose the option that you think is the more favorable in the poll above.
Thanks!
Maybe rollback on random respawn, as it should be !?
With this, everyone would get equal chances. it would be a matter of organization!
In way how is now, with fixed time, - you get nothing!
"PVP" because of whom this is designed is (almost) non-existent, a couple of smaller clans (if there are any) do not participate at all... so this yours idea (or whoever it was) with a fixed respawn time makes no sense!
And if I good remember this everything was started because someone was cry how can not farm dragons? :D
Also, In the Russian section of the forum, the same people are spamming, arguing, insulting, accusing ...
and no bans for those ppl ... nothing ...
And then somehow I have the impression that all the changes that are made, always benefit the same group of people ...
GMs in charge of x15 could log in, be more active and watch what is happening on the server, so let them (GMs) make suggestions about changing!  Spend your time in the game and then decide on the next step.

OP
OP
Alice

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 648
Баллы
1 314
GreekSpam сказал(а):
Maybe rollback on random respawn, as it should be !?
Or maybe not?
People petitioned for fixed resp for literal years before it was implemented.
Russian community was, is and will always be the majority on our server, that shouldn't be a surprise, we're a Russian server complex to start with.
(Russian server rules are more leninet regarding flame, but that's absolutely beside the point here.)
And are you really suggesting a playing GM? That's the most absurd thing I've ever heard. There shouldn't be playing GMs.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх