Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 648
Баллы
1 314
santanew_800.jpg

Santa has gone missing!  The whole holiday season is in jeopardy of being ruined forever if he is not found in time! Noelle has been left to finish making preparations for the busy holiday and needs some brave adventurers to help her locate Santa.
Event Duration
December 25 to January 9: Event NPC ?Noelle? will visit towns to spread holiday cheer and enlist your help.
January 15: Event NPC ?Noelle? departs for lands unknownand the following event-related items are deleted:
br_xmas_present_fun_i00.png
Santa's Mark and
etc_whiteday_choco.png
Noelle's Gift.
Event Process
Find NPC Noelle under a big Christmas tree in the main towns of Elmoraden.
treeen.png

Noelle will tell all the details about the disappearance of Santa Claus. Incredible story!
noelle_mainen.png

Each Fairy?s Blessing buff lasts for 2 hours and provides 1 Santa?s Mark event item upon the buff timers expiring.Blessings:

Blessings look like a small agathion.
visual_effect.png

Receive three Fairy?s Blessing buffs from Event Manager Noelle.
noelle_nexten.png

Form a party of 3 characters with difference races or 7 party members to receive three Fairy?s Blessing buffs from Event Manager Noelle. (Solo characters can still claim 1 Fairy?s Blessing buff.)
You will also help Noelle in search of Santa Claus, collecting special items ? Santa?s Marks. They are not difficult to gather - for this you do not even need to hunt monsters! Just ask Noelle one of the blessings, and at the end of the blessing you will receive in your inventory
br_xmas_present_fun_i00.png
Santa?s Mark (x1)
. If the character received 3 blessings at once, at the end of their action he will receive 1 Mark from each effect.
Characters must have inventory space available and must be alive for the Santa?s Mark item to be rewarded.
Noelle's Services: Noelle offers event buffs and will also exchange Santa's Marks for event items.

But that is not all! Among other things, you can for a while put on the Santa's Suit. Refer to Noelle, and she will impose on the character a positive effect with the appearance of Santa's Suit. This is an ordinary cosmetic effect without any bonuses.

OP
OP
Alice

Alice

Команда форума
Реакции
10 648
Баллы
1 314
Santa's Suit
santa_outfit_human_f_male1.png

santa_outfit_human_f_female1.png

santa_outfit_human_m_male1.png

santa_outfit_human_m_female1.png

santa_outfit_elf_male1.png

santa_outfit_elf_female1.png

santa_outfit_darkelf_male1.png

santa_outfit_darkelf_female1.png

santa_outfit_orc_f_male1.png

santa_outfit_orc_f_female1.png

santa_outfit_orc_m_male1.png

santa_outfit_orc_m_female1.png

santa_outfit_dwarf_male1.png

santa_outfit_dwarf_female1.png

santa_outfit_kamael_male1.png

santa_outfit_kamael_female1.png

santa_outfit_ertheia.png

OP
OP
Alice

Alice

Команда форума
Реакции
10 648
Баллы
1 314
Santa's Cloak

main-cloack.png

kamael-cloack.png

erth-cloak.png

RowanGale

Реакции
Баллы
I understand some content of dnd is under the open game license but do not understand the specifics for the d20 system. Is it legal to replicate or make a derivative of the fighting mechanic and armour class dc with different stats and sided dice on my own videogame? KOtOR mechanics are d20 based so I reckon is manageable in one way or the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх