Epic @ who gonna be the factor (1 Viewer)

bjorn1

Реакции
Баллы
BadDude сказал(а):
Jacky сказал(а):
BadDude сказал(а):
bjorn сказал(а):
Too much buttbleed all over the forum. The posts like: lol they would suck there and there, they are nothin compared to us or our clan on previous servers. Thats talk from ppl, who didnt accomplish anythin, maybe max when everyone else left their servers they managed to kill somethin.
if u say so...
damn im sure i accomplished a lot more on my previous server and im sure u cant accomplish more on private servers
cuz we know GF from private servers, right  ;D
Gotta love all this clueless ppl failing flames  :-*
where's the flame? ah right bjorn flaming ppl who have never met and have no idea about who they r...
about GF servers, lets say it different way, im sure there is no clan that accomplished more on any server than my previous clan on teon :D
anyway that wasnt the point of my previous posts
Well you mr. have no clue :) another factor wannabe, who joined some decent clan on retail and is braging about it on a private server forum. What happened btw ? Did they realized, that u suck and kicked u naked into giran square?

Реакции
Баллы

BadDude

Реакции
Баллы
bjorn сказал(а):
Well you mr. have no clue :) another factor wannabe, who joined some decent clan on retail and is braging about it on a private server forum. What happened btw ? Did they realized, that u suck and kicked u naked into giran square?
no mr.dabest, i simply lost my job and ran out of money

spyonyou

Реакции
Баллы
BadDude сказал(а):
damn im sure i accomplished a lot more on my previous server and im sure u cant accomplish more on private servers
lol, typical answer i love ;D well i guess i'll reply with a cool story bro.

BadDude

Реакции
Баллы
spyonyou сказал(а):
BadDude сказал(а):
lol, typical answer i love ;D well i guess i'll reply with a cool story bro.
i wont post my stuff cuz u wont believe anyway, when i decide to reactivate my account i will make screens specially for u :)

Iblis

Реакции
Баллы
BadDude сказал(а):
bjorn сказал(а):
no mr.dabest, i simply lost my job and ran out of money
thats bad dude :(  all the tools cost a lot of money  ;)

C

CommunismFTW

Why, TZ will be the factorz, isn't that clear? Closely followed by Absolute and the russian zerg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх