English/International clan flame (1 Viewer)

kmac213

Реакции
Баллы
since the only english clan that isn't strict on recruiting is run by a 12 year old we have decided to start a new clan. We are a clan that is made up of people from old school retail and we have played on many servers as well. Everyone is welcome to join to join and there are no lvl requirements. We just arrived from the x5 server (since everyone left it to join this server it seems) and we have a ts but it is not required to join. The only requirement is that you can speak/understand english at least. If you are interested pm me the leader Aumador or my co-leader Koolaid.

OP
OP
K

kmac213

Реакции
Баллы
well when you play about 14-15 hours per day you need some rest and sleep lol but we are all online now.

ConClave

Реакции
Баллы
English international ?:)))  from Americans idiots!!  we hate you all !! get the fuck out of this server!!! we wont  Americans  here!!
i just kicked them all from my clan!!!  dont trust those guys!!!
Please, follow the rules - warning.
Poissie

OP
OP
K

kmac213

Реакции
Баллы
sorry carl we don't recruit 12 year old kids who force their clan members who are A grade to fight vesper toons. Also i'm from canada so you better recognize. Also didn't realize you hated north american players so much because we killed you so much and you can't kill us. As i said we are a friendly international clan that accepts all levels. All conclave members who want to be a part of a real english/international clan are welcome except for carl who treats people very poorly.

Exurio

Реакции
Баллы
Carl: you is idiot saenath i will tell your leader to kick you or i leave alliance
Me: hey valivill if you dont kick me, carl will leave alliance
Leader: lol he can fuck off.

You mad Carl? you leave alliance and deny your members additionnal help just because you are mad i left your shit clan ::) As i told you in PM, you are not a leader, just a little kid in need of attention. :p i see more people realise this and leave your fail clan :p by the way.. stop insulting americans when you live in america lol. :)

PS: kmac, you should give more info like clan name and lvl. :p

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Change your behaviour otherwise this topic will be moved to Flame.

WholeLottaRosie

Реакции
Баллы
ConClave сказал(а):
English international ?:)))  from Americans idiots!!  we hate you all !! get the fuck out of this server!!! we wont  Americans  here!!
i just kicked them all from my clan!!!  dont trust those guys!!!
Please, follow the rules - warning.
Poissie
too much russians propaganda or what? go wash ur brain

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Make a new topic for Clan Recruiting, any other flame in that topic will be punished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх