ee lf cp/clan (1 Viewer)

• Автор темы Shyzik
  • Дата начала
S

Shyzik

76+ ee lf cp/clan, play a lot, any prime time is acceptable, pm here or in game Sh1zzle

ReubenBrown

Реакции
Баллы
As the title says, I'm looking for a clan - currently about mid-way through TH10 with Archer Queen/Barb King both at level 25. Level 118 with 1970 trophies, but not too interested in trying to climb the ranked ladder.

I'm primarily focused on clan games and farming/timed events (eg. multiplayer battle star bonus, religious resource collection) but don't take the game too seriously (or use micro-transactions).

Happy to participate in war from time-to-time but frankly am pretty shocking with my war attacks. Generous donater, always happy to help whenever I see requests for units I have at a decent level and religious with clan games.

I'm looking for something casual that fits in with this; not looking for too much from a clan except for regular (reciprocal) donations and activity in clan games (hopefully maxed). Would prefer a clan based in Oceania as I'm in Australia, but I'm not too picky about where the clan is based.

My player tag is #J9JYRGU8 - please message/add/invite me in-game as I may not notice if you DM me on Reddit or comment on this post, although I'll try to remember to check in over the next couple of days.

farnandez

Реакции
Баллы
MIUK - Active War Clan - Level 5 - Looking For Non-Rushed Players th8+ - #VJJRL990

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх