Dota 2 (1 Viewer)

M

MV

STICKIED!

Looking forward for the dota 2 reveal tournament, should be very interesting to see.

OP
OP
P

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
so any ppl from germany Cologne who will report from gamescom? i will leave germany week before it ]_[

streetZ

Реакции
Баллы
hon players will drop from 50k to 10k ;/

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
when dota2 release lolkids will keep playin their game for sure ;D and i bet those ppl who started on hon will miss s2 heros anwyay, dota2 coming soon.
btw i heard sc2 Heart of the Swarm will come with a Dota mod, might be funny ;p

lol @ streetz sig ;D

venduj

Реакции
Баллы
minimum hardware requirements are somewhere to seen? i would like to know if i am going to be able to play dota2 on my noob notebook :)

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
wtb dota2 faster, i'm fukin fed up with the retarded MM system in hon, i still can't believe how much that system fails. Constantly creating 1 trash side vs 1 stomp side matches.
Well, if the purpose is to put in one team 3-4 retards and none in the other, then i guess successful MM is successful. Otherwise, i can only drop tears ...

Yorki

Реакции
Баллы
baho сказал(а):
wtb dota2 faster, i'm fukin fed up with the retarded MM system in hon, i still can't believe how much that system fails. Constantly creating 1 trash side vs 1 stomp side matches.
Well, if the purpose is to put in one team 3-4 retards and none in the other, then i guess successful MM is successful. Otherwise, i can only drop tears ...
Indeed.

OP
OP
P

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
thing is i met every 2nd game boosted acc and i hate that mostly

1700+ ppl without a clue about the game like codex mid bh trolololo

i think there will be something like MM in dota2 also

streetZ

Реакции
Баллы
http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=305660

f2p )

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
i dont think theres a way to play 5v5 randoms in mm tbh so far only solution i`ve seen is to play with 2 or 3 friends always ;)

FullBring

Реакции
Баллы
hon f2p , im so happy that i didnt buy it :))))

FullBring

Реакции
Баллы
played 3 matches and full of quiters,games is soooo boring and bad dunno how ppl paid for it

im dissapoint ((((

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
judging a game playing at the lowest possible tier, go play LoL faggot

http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=338452

Anyway, the benefits of actually purchasing hon before it went free to play are actually pretty amazing tbh.

FullBring

Реакции
Баллы
dude teh interface suck,teh shop suck everything is screwed up u cant see shit,creeps are so tiny,champs are ugly, just look at nymphora, crappy game adn u fegs payed for it. hope dota2 aint gonna be liek that uor ima be dissapoint again (((

M

MV

Fullbring, those are things of personal tastes, everybody has their own and i'm sure you would familiarize with them (the interface and creep sizes) in less then 10 matches; you would even grow to like them in time. But concerning quitters, S2 has done an exceptional job of keeping them out. Personally, i saw a leaver once in weeks, maybe even months.
On the other hand, i have to agree with the matchmaking accusations. The system is quite bad at pairing people together in balanced matches.

miahi

Реакции
Баллы
I played like 3 matches with my friends some time ago(trial acc). I have also played Dota for quite a while too. I didn't like HoN at all. When there are more than 3 heroes spamming skills and items you can't see shit about what's happening around... it's too eye candy shit for me, i don't need super duper graphics ... i want to play a good game. I hope dota 2 won't dissapoint me.

M

MV

That's mostly because you are just not used with the game, it's really not that bad as you think. The game is also considerably faster then dota, so that adds to the difficulty factor of understanding what happens on screen in 5v5 fights. And this is a strong point for the game from my point of view, being faster.

When i first played HoN after DotA, it felt like playing in 2x speed. The graphics also seemed way too darkish and hard to make out. But after no more then 5, maybe 6 matches, i got used to the game and since then i could not return to DotA. Playing DotA after getting used to HoN felt like playing in slow motion.

Frorath

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
That's mostly because you are just not used with the game, it's really not that bad as you think. The game is also considerably faster then dota, so that adds to the difficulty factor of understanding what happens on screen in 5v5 fights. And this is a strong point for the game from my point of view, being faster.
When i first played HoN after DotA, it felt like playing in 2x speed. The graphics also seemed way too darkish and hard to make out. But after no more then 5, maybe 6 matches, i got used to the game and since then i could not return to DotA. Playing DotA after getting used to HoN felt like playing in slow motion.
QFT.
btw this is now an official HoN is f2p topic. There only one thing I dont like about new f2p changes. Its the new early access. I just thing ppl that bought this game shouldnt pay for new heroes like any other random trialist. Its not a big deal, but Id let it for free (without waiting a month) to those who bought the game.

OP
OP
P

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
i hope dota 2 will take the best from hon and dota

fast action, ganks etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх