Den of Evil Main Quest => Dynasty & other stuff (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Jaenelle

Реакции
Баллы
Quest: Expulsion of Evil Spirits (80+)
NPC: Chairen
Reward: Dynasty heavy/light recipes, GC Discipline/Oblivion,Adamantite,Orichalcum,Leonard
Since Hellbound is leveled enough for Dynasty Shoulder Pads, some people have been making Dynasty Sets. This is just one way of farming recipes for heavy and light sets. Otherways of farming Dynasty are: Chamber of Delusion, Hellbound, Giants Cave, Mithril Mines, etc. Den of Evil is probably the best to solo (if you are a tank/DD), since you get the recipes by quest.
Start by talking with Chairen in Den of Evil. When you port to Den of Evil, there's like a pyramid/temple, and she will be just behind that. Den of Evil is organized by ?camps?, really good for people that kill decently fast. Inside the camps, you will find the following mobs:
? Ragna Orc
? Ragna Orc Archer
? Ragna Orc Commander
? Ragna Orc Healer
? Ragna Orc Hero
? Ragna Orc Seer
? Ragna Orc Shaman
? Ragna Orc Sniper
? Ragna Orc Warrior
Outside the camps, there will be 2 more mobs that also give quest item:
? Varangka's Dre Vanul
? Varangka's Destroyer
The camps are circular, and each one of them has 4 different mobs called Kasha's Eye. Those mobs won't attack you, they will buff you. They have 3 kinds of buffs:
1. Kasha's Curse  - Atk. Speed increases
2. Kasha's Yeaming - P.Atk. increases
3. Kasha's Despair ? Critical Rate increases
  Each curse can lvl until 4. When you are killing inside the camps, you will immediately get cursed, but  you can define which one you wanna lvl by killing the Kasha's Eye. Each one of them has an aura with a different color, that can be pink, green or blue, depending on the buff it will give you.
From time to time, all Kasha's from a camp will explode, but they will respawn pretty quickly.
Before they explode, 3 different messages will appear on your screen, 3 times each message:
[The Kesha's Eye gives you a strange feeling] x3
[I can feel that the energy being flown in the Kesha's Eye is getting stronger rapidly] x3
[Kesha's Eye pitches and tosses like its about to explode] x3
Kesha's Eye will explode at the end of the third message. Run outside the camp before they explode! If you stay inside, there's a chance of getting a debuff that reduces your P.Atk, P.def and speed and it lasts for 15 minuts [Thanks Kardi!].
Now, you will notice that there are 2 kind of Quest Item you get from this quest:
? Ragna Orc's Amulets (The QI to exchange for recipes, etc)
? Soul Core Containing Evil Spirit
For this last quest item you will need 10 of them. Once you get them all, speak with Chairen and she will give you a Protection Soul's Pendant. This Quest Item will make you able to spawn a solo RaidBoss. Run to the cavern located south from Den of Evil spawns and enter the cavern.
Speak with the mob inside Guardian of the Altar, and she will spawn the raidboss you need to kill. As I said previously, the raidboss is a solo one [Dark Shaman Varangka], but make sure you are well buffed and equiped for it, since its not that easy.
Dark Shaman Varangka
Lvl 82 Raidboss
Drops: Holy Stone, Dark Stone, Leonard, Orichalcum, Adamantine, Life Stone 80, Mid-Grade Life Stone 80, High-Grade Life Stone 80
Now, remember that the quest is repeatable and this raidboss can be killed anytime you collect 10 Quest Items.
If you have any quest, or if anything is not correct in this tutorial, let me know!
Cheers
Jaenelle

Admin: Bad Images deleted...

Gurila

Реакции
Баллы
nice clear guide, very usefull faster rec farm than in hb

thx :]

kardi

Реакции
Баллы
very helpfull guide, thank you very much :)

I can get debuff though, kesha betrayal(or smth like that) -50% p atk/p def/speed, debuff lasts for 15mins, so watch out not to get it ;)

Annekee

Реакции
Баллы
its pretty fast with db/elder duo, tested before 1 week, just rush everything ;D ; mobs re super easy there!

OP
OP
J

Jaenelle

Реакции
Баллы
Thanks for the debuff information and the nice comments guys! Seems i was just lucky when i tested it :p
If you'd like any specific tutorial, let me know ;)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх