December Hero list (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
tribunal+judgement=stigma on you, sup with crapy dps?

Gusto

Реакции
Баллы
pokemontrainer сказал(а):
Gusto сказал(а):
such fools, greater fury + pvp dagger bb tanks
not tanks but bb pala and TK u would say :)  SK and DA can pwn u easily.
and btw ye how it works ? i never saw 3vs3 at oly.. if u "kill" someone he will ide or just cannot move and attack ?
u die
and for sk and da in 3v3 its fail becaus eu ahve buffer and u can easly rebuff your shitty ToD and for me its enough to hit u with 2 pvp daggers till your ass get canceled and dont forget u have buffer/healer which u cant kill fast cause as tank u dont have good dps vs good buffs
u still dont get it ? i dont need faking buffs agains sux daggers.. your UE GW pvp dagger is totaly uselees agains my drains. and u know what ? best thing is stop sh1t talk and lets go oly ;)

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
Gusto сказал(а):
Gusto сказал(а):
such fools, greater fury + pvp dagger bb tanks
not tanks but bb pala and TK u would say :)  SK and DA can pwn u easily.
and btw ye how it works ? i never saw 3vs3 at oly.. if u "kill" someone he will ide or just cannot move and attack ?
u die
and for sk and da in 3v3 its fail becaus eu ahve buffer and u can easly rebuff your shitty ToD and for me its enough to hit u with 2 pvp daggers till your ass get canceled and dont forget u have buffer/healer which u cant kill fast cause as tank u dont have good dps vs good buffs
u still dont get it ? i dont need faking buffs agains sux daggers.. your UE GW pvp dagger is totaly uselees agains my drains. and u know what ? best thing is stop sh1t talk and lets go oly ;)
3v3 oly no emp zerk for u and m def cov m def for me so count1+1 and your drains for 300 or less are easly healed by any buffer class
gustav u know im superior to u about such things so why argue with me

Gusto

Реакции
Баллы
coz this !!!!!! all what i can do is sh1ttalk at forum ;D ;D

Rychlost připojení k internetu: 50,64 kbit/s
Rychlost stahování dat: 6,3 kByte/s

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
stop dreaming ssj, no buffer/healer gona survive against 4 concentrated units attacking it and getting chain stuned by 2 tanks and after that you would get raped by gust4v drains, my am augment nuke and tribunal+judgement simply because of fast skill reuse not even talking that my homo bird has aoe magic attack too. And as gust4v said less qq homodager more your ass raped in oly!

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
stop dreaming ssj, no buffer/healer gona survive against 4 concentrated units attacking it and getting chain stuned by 2 tanks and after that you would get raped by gust4v drains, my am augment nuke and tribunal+judgement simply because of fast skill reuse not even talking that my homo bird has aoe magic attack too. And as gust4v said less qq homodager more your ass raped in oly!
thats why OL in majestic robe killing tanks , UBERDMG and lol to chain stuns :D and panther/bird=oneshot

Gusto

Реакции
Баллы
btw if u saying that which ol killed what tank ? ;D

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
thats why OL in majestic robe killing tanks , UBERDMG and lol to chain stuns :D and panther/bird=oneshot
gl doing that on x2 shield of faith noob, learn l2!!!11!
btw if i remember right earl lost to skar, that guy was one tough ol, but he had sh1tload of augments/talismans.

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
you cant rez in 3vs3
and im not sur you can get buff from friend

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
Gezas сказал(а):
gl doing that on x2 shield of faith noob, learn l2!!!11!
btw if i remember right earl lost to skar, that guy was one tough ol, but he had sh1tload of augments/talismans.
haha party ud with summon - facepalm

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
and why not ssgey? it will help me triger spirit of phoenix and cast flame icon faster. And shield of faith blows your 1 shot for bird/panther sh1t so GGGggg noob, LEARN l2 already

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
valandril сказал(а):
lol read some retail forums nullpoint. First entering cubic was bugged(i believe previous gracia) and ppl couldnt enter, later when they finally killed beleth they didnt get ring GF.
Dagoth ofc nobody will get hero only from CB you have to farm open oly. But i wanted to do some for fun. + maybe lets run 3 vs 3 oly some day? never saw it in action.
how does it work? is it random teams? or do u port in with ur party of 3? cause PP/BD/TANK = win in that case

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
zook сказал(а):
valandril сказал(а):
lol read some retail forums nullpoint. First entering cubic was bugged(i believe previous gracia) and ppl couldnt enter, later when they finally killed beleth they didnt get ring GF.
Dagoth ofc nobody will get hero only from CB you have to farm open oly. But i wanted to do some for fun. + maybe lets run 3 vs 3 oly some day? never saw it in action.
PP/BD/TANK = win in that case
no:), just no. This is not C5

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
Gezas сказал(а):
and why not ssgey? it will help me triger spirit of phoenix and cast flame icon faster. And shield of faith blows your 1 shot for bird/panther sh1t so GGGggg noob, LEARN l2 already
use party ai with bird vs destro and u will see NOB

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
i was talking about specific match vs you noob, with destro i would do completely different things

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
zook no clue. We tried to do 3 vs 3 on retail pts but there were too many retards that blocked all stadiums with 1 vs 1 oly so there was no space for 3 vs 3 left...

Akirakei

Реакции
Баллы
Did 3x3 oly one time with redwing clan when we had 27 noble ppl on.You need atleast 9 registered teams, each team must have 3 members and they must be in one party.Registration is done by your party leader.When your team is registered you just wait for others and finally when countdown starts not all teams get teleported (same as solo oly).When you're in there is no oly buffer so if you want buffs you must have buffer in your party.Oh and if your team wins all your team mates(including you ofc) get +1 point.Dunno is it because we were lack on points or it's max you can get from 3x3 oly.

bloodeh

Реакции
Баллы
the ammount of points you win is based on overall pt members points afaik

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх