Dear RPG-Club administration, why... (1 Viewer)

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
Dear RPG-Club administration, why you can't open 1 server and update it to later chronicle after few months? You know that you basically lost few thousands player who will play on different server with a little bit higher rates till you open 2nd H5 server?

Why you don't learn from your own mistakes. You saw how big fail was last time when 2 servers were launched. Why?

And let's not forget how voting were faked. I would not even be surprised that you were faking it just to open 2 servers and milk people's money.

You just lost last respect leftover.

Taz

Реакции
Баллы
Becouse they will get more money doing 2nd server some time after first.
You think it is about players? lol

Odin1

Реакции
Баллы
parazitc сказал(а):
Dear RPG-Club administration, why you can't open 1 server and update it to later chronicle after few months? You know that you basically lost few thousands player who will play on different server with a little bit higher rates till you open 2nd H5 server?
Why you don't learn from your own mistakes. You saw how big fail was last time when 2 servers were launched. Why?
And let's not forget how voting were faked. I would not even be surprised that you were faking it just to open 2 servers and milk people's money.
because its clear that vote was cheated from russian players, they want high five and they voted with programs to increase count. if u just a little bit follow last few years lineage II community u will understand that gracia final low rates is most wanted server . there is tons of high five server in russia, so plz go ant play there.

jnze

Реакции
Баллы
Odin сказал(а):
parazitc сказал(а):
because its clear that vote was cheated from russian players, they want high five and they voted with programs to increase count. if u just a little bit follow last few years lineage II community u will understand that gracia final low rates is most wanted server . there is tons of high five server in russia, so plz go ant play there.
Actually on the 2nd vote GF was the one which was boosted strongly by abusing vote system, and it made around 5k votes for 4-5h during night.

maryamshah12

Реакции
Баллы
Hey! It is like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some images to drive the content home a bit, besides that, this is great forum post. A good read. I will definitely revisit again.

fatboy1

Реакции
Баллы
Hello, I think you created this topic because you dont know the real power of rpg-club administration and you havent seen how it was last season. They did the same thing opened 2 servers and gf had 15k online then when h5 came up gf had like 11k online and h5 had 9k+ online. You will be wrong if you answer me that with only 1 server runing there will be 20k ppl online.

Cheers

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Moar moneis.

But every1 I know is waiting for rpg-club, so your argument is invalid. Whatever the outcome.

jnze

Реакции
Баллы
shizzmynizz сказал(а):
Moar moneis.
But every1 I know is waiting for rpg-club, so your argument is invalid. Whatever the outcome.
Maybe they would if ruclassic wasnt coming=) It will be without competition casual GF server which will die the moment h5 starts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх