Dark Avengers leader is a rly bad gangsta! (1 Viewer)

Amnezia77

Реакции
Баллы
To keep our recruiting topic clean from bs here you can complain, cry, insult, shout @me.
You will get a reply asap.

Spinxas

Реакции
Баллы
No organised play, just bunch of random people in a clan, who cannot maintain at least one full stable party at all times. Dies in pvp like randoms and then swears a lot. That's my experience with this clan.

OP
OP
A

Amnezia77

Реакции
Баллы
You are FireKitty? Random guy joins newly created clan in the first week and complains about random people.
I love you. Next time when someone asks me to join clan or posts in recruiting topic I will ask him whether he is random or not first. Thank you for the advice. Good luck with your new Clan or CP. Hope you are all friends overthere so nobody is random.

iago

Реакции
Баллы
Spinxas сказал(а):
No organised play, just bunch of random people in a clan, who cannot maintain at least one full stable party at all times. Dies in pvp like randoms and then swears a lot. That's my experience with this clan.
shut up you litlte biitch just complaining like a stupid little biiaaatch  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
fucking noobs, english community cant even flame nowdays.

fuck u childrens.

OP
OP
A

Amnezia77

Реакции
Баллы
Some of our members met in real life a few days ago... the picture was made by me (10th Dec):
black-gang.jpg

Better be careful with your statements about English speaking community.

Jeina

Реакции
Баллы
Hahahaha! Where am i niggas????? :p

Jeina

Реакции
Баллы
Spinxas сказал(а):
Random things makes life so sweet!!! Whats ur nickname in case i wanna test some new skills i get....

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх