Баллы
http://files.mail.ru/EVLCOT
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PV3XYI7H

Cardinal pov
Enjoy it =)

Awake1

Реакции
Баллы
Only for me it's booooring? ??? (was thinking at the start :D ) saw some rly nice fights, but nothing special
btw i prefer to see mouse cursor in movie:)

Motoko

Реакции
Баллы
I must admit those are not the best fights we had, but it's just quality of server :D Still better than afking 2h on TW/Sieges or forcing NF/Rus to flag with canceling or PK & killing a mob.

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
Yes that was awfully boring, almost not worth showing.

Nas1

Реакции
Баллы
Slush сказал(а):
Yes that was awfully boring, almost not worth showing.
Kinda hard to make a decent fraps,when ur enemies are dieing even 7 vs18. Aight ,Mr.1sided?
[3 Windman .i.

M0toko

Реакции
Баллы
Fight vs CN wolf army, check vid.

Slush

Реакции
Баллы
I fail to see your point, its hardly embarrasing for CN to lose a fight 2 groups of undergeared fighters vs servers top mage group lol

sarasnx

Реакции
Баллы
failed video ofc.

M0toko

Реакции
Баллы
I guess you guys instead of watching whole fight, prefer 42366345 transitions/zooms/fancy sh1ts showing only successful actions(aka Azure style dagger movies, when guy runs to group and one-shot somebody cutting later things that happen few seconds after - like getting 2-shoted by pty).

Thanks for criticism anyway. Waiting for others to post their material. I think Nas and Jackoo got some things left to render and post :)

Crysillion

Реакции
Баллы
I don't understand. Lack of PVP? Wasn't there some confirmed, confirmed, confirmed second side coming to the 30x? In fact a while back I specifically recall an ETC dumbass saying that the supposed "2nd side" was already in the process of making a clan there and everything.

Funny how things turn out!

M0toko

Реакции
Баллы
Yea, there were a lot of ppl and clans, supposed to "stomp us", but couldn't catch up on x30.

syrion

Реакции
Баллы
Tracklist?

MinDexxx69xLUWuALL

Реакции
Баллы
M0toko сказал(а):
Yea, there were a lot of ppl and clans, supposed to "stomp us", but couldn't catch up on x30.
hey there loltard forgot that 30x is for xp and how can you catch up to a think that goes on in the same speed? haven't heard that you're having full noble vesper sets that means you still doing something so i'll try to give you an example
first train goes out from the station in 60 km/h the other leaves the station in the same direction after to months in 75km/h how much time will it take the second train to reach the first one if the first one won't stop moving? yo mucho time i guess

M0toko

Реакции
Баллы
..MinDiuSe.. сказал(а):
M0toko сказал(а):
hey there loltard forgot that 30x is for xp and how can you catch up to a think that goes on in the same speed? haven't heard that you're having full noble vesper sets that means you still doing something so i'll try to give you an example
first train goes out from the station in 60 km/h the other leaves the station in the same direction after to months in 75km/h how much time will it take the second train to reach the first one if the first one won't stop moving? yo mucho time i guess
That's why wise and all-knowing ppl in train no.2 were waving their hands and spitting through windows instead of making their train go faster...or other slower.
Your logic makes perfect sense.

Sant0s

Реакции
Баллы
Nice party ai there :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх