Баллы

sa2sa

Реакции
Баллы
Vazne jdes hrat na 15* rate ?

Tony1

Реакции
Баллы
Nemá to být 3x? Jaké pak 15x? špatný forum asik...

OP
OP
K

kiba1

Реакции
Баллы
jojo špatné fórum ani jsem si nevšiml ...

KrizA

Реакции
Баллы
Čau Kibo, jak se máš?

tyeblue

Реакции
Баллы
I've been trying to find the best TTRPG to run which has players be gods. I spent a lot of time learning Part Time Gods, just to find the system too convoluted. I've been really into Dungeon World, and other Powered by the Apocalypse games, so I've considered trying to make my own version for this, but it seems like a daunting amount of work. I have played a Storytelling Game where we played as gods, but I'm more interested in something that lasts multiple sessions. I could put together a simple one-pager (in the style of Honey Heist) but then I worry it's too simple... but I'm not sure.
The most important features I hope to include are:
Divine powers that can be manifested in many creative, thematic ways
A need to balance divine duties and mortal desires/responsibilities/interactions
The ability to have domains, and choose what you want to be the god of
Narrative focused, with rules that are not too complex (closer to PbtA, rather than Shadowrun)
https://19216811.cam https://xender.vip https://testmyspeed.onl
Any suggestions?

tyeblue

Реакции
Баллы
Я пытался найти лучшую TTRPG для запуска, где бы игроки были богами. Я потратил много времени на изучение Богов Частичного Занятия, просто чтобы найти систему слишком запутанной. Я действительно был в Dungeon World и других играх Powered by Apocalypse, поэтому я подумал о том, чтобы попытаться сделать свою собственную версию для этого, но это кажется огромным количеством работы. Я играл в игру Storytelling, где мы играли как боги, но меня больше интересует то, что длится несколько сеансов. Я мог бы собрать простой одностраничный пейджер (в стиле Honey Heist), но потом я переживаю, что это слишком просто ... но я не уверен.

Kosovo

Реакции
Баллы
tyeblue сказал(а):
I've been trying to find the best TTRPG to run which has players be gods. I spent a lot of time learning Part Time Gods, just to find the system too convoluted. I've been really into Dungeon World, and other Powered by the Apocalypse games, so I've considered trying to make my own version for this, but it seems like a daunting amount of work. I have played a Storytelling Game where we played as gods, but I'm more interested in something that lasts multiple sessions. I could put together a simple one-pager (in the style of Honey Heist) but then I worry it's too simple... but I'm not sure.
The most important features I hope to include are:
Divine powers that can be manifested in many creative, thematic ways
A need to balance divine duties and mortal desires/responsibilities/interactions
The ability to have domains, and choose what you want to be the god of
Narrative focused, with rules that are not too complex (closer to PbtA, rather than Shadowrun)
cps test chatiw camzap
Any suggestions?
You are doing great this is our suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх