Crash report (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

sorinex

Реакции
Баллы
Hello,
I tryed to install GF client, I downloaded RPG patch and installed it game client.
I updated the client with the RPG patch, made full check also.
Everything is OK untill I try to enter the game.
I can log, I can select server, I can create char, but when I try to log into the game I get this error:
2012.9.10 18:53:18
CPU : GenuineIntel  Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU    Q6600  @ 2.40GHz @ 2406 MHz 2047MB RAM
Video : NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM v1.1) (8593)
PosCode : LS8(83) 0:0:0 4/0 [503]
Assertion failed: InPos[=Size [File:..\..\Core\Inc\FFileManagerWindows.h] [Line: 190]
History: FArchiveFileReader::Seek [- ULinkerLoad::Seek [- LoadImportMap [- ULinkerLoad::Load [- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad [- UObject::GetPackageLinker [- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport [- ValidateImports [- ULinkerLoad::Verify [- ULinkerLoad::Load [- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad [- UObject::GetPackageLinker [- SWBeginLoad [- UGameEngine::LoadLevel [- Load_Level [- UGameEngine::AdjustTerrain [- L2Seamless [- UGameEngine::Tick [- UpdateWorld [- MainLoop

I also get this error with GE client.
After that I downloaded the game client from RPG and runned updater for GF(with full check also) and same sh!t, when my char tryes to log in the game I get the same error.
I would be thankfull for any advise...

OP
OP
sorinex

sorinex

Реакции
Баллы
BTW, I made new char on the same account and I can play with no problem, only when I get with my char in varka I get that error
WTF is wrong?

OP
OP
sorinex

sorinex

Реакции
Баллы
PROBLEM SOLVED

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх