Connection issues (1 Viewer)

Scubba

Реакции
Баллы
The last few days there were minor connection issues (few mins) where some of us or all of us could not move, the server was not receiving packages from us while we could see mobs running, killing.

Today since 20 GMT +1 for SOME of us the server is unplayable - logging in, standing, unable to attack. Messages, PMs are delayed with 30-60s, linked items cannot be viewed.
After few times the disconnect message pops up.
From my party 2 DDs had the issue, from other group the sws and bd could not log, another group had 2 ingame the rest waiting on TS. Random party was disbanded on 7 RB due to lags and delays.

Tradebot is lagging, every few mins it tries to reconnect. Cannot open more than 2 of them, it is not loading the chat messages.

From all of this I suspect it is server sided.
Also population has dropped to 6-7k during the evening.

Can we get any fix / ETA when it will be playable again?
We missed tezza today and would like to plan the instances ahead.

Thanks in advance.

ps.: do not post that it works for you, as I said it involves like 1/3 of players only.

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
We can treat it as server problem if its only about members of ur party, so i recommend contacting support to find out the reasons.

OP
OP
S

Scubba

Реакции
Баллы
Those issues lasted 3-4 days only, now seems to be fixed, I will update.

About support, I contacted them with an obvious exploit 6-7 days ago, there was no answer, exploiters are not punished, we did not get refund.

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
Everyone is/was busy, i personally wasnt available for past week , so it happens that u need to wait for answer in support for a longer time.

OP
OP
S

Scubba

Реакции
Баллы
If the admins can not handle the high number of players I am offering my service as player support, experienced with ticket based systems.

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
Well i guess we are fine since holiday period ended :) and i dont think we need any new staff members. U can always try and send ur application to support! GL

OP
OP
S

Scubba

Реакции
Баллы
8.5 days without answer
plus i m not blaming you personally, just don t like wellknown exploits to be used after years and remain unpunished
even if they are russians and paying more than me

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
I think i just got lost on what are u running about :)

OP
OP
S

Scubba

Реакции
Баллы
- me suffering from exploit
- me cry and submit ticket
- you or someone else check

- you or someone else fix the problem
step 1-3 are done
waiting for 4