COMANDA X (1 Viewer)

HZN

Members +++
Реакции
Баллы
Пидорам, нигерам, геям, меньшинствам приветики )

лф барда / бернера 18-00 (первую неделю с большим онлайном)
Онли нацеленyые на гейм

Если ты :
1. Работник опер части
2. Милиционер/Мент
3. Навальненок
4. Бумер или любитель танков
5. Гад ползучий
6. Если у тебя наебышь или потаскуха жена-насадка , которым тебе нужно уделить время или оно обкакалось
то не пиши сюда.

По приему в пак, производится прописка как минимум 2-умя авторитетами- смотрящими:
Иваном Глиной, Артемом Тарасенковым, Димой Гетприсом или Блинкушей
Вас будут избивать, вы должны проявить силу воли

For EU players - we also have EU players❤️ , enjoy and call my exchange

Looking for +1 at chill party, with prime 18-00. you can play like a merc +-

Our channels/last vids:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGvM_RoBnkIUJBgPOB5gH9Q
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqaL58Kvtx-NqS9ZvYyEFxA
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBkW7D2mcPg_U4J-MY1ZHKw
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmmDAJWK6eQMUHOwJnWtZVw

HeYoka

Круче админа
Реакции
Баллы
Вас же забанили на каком-то там Х7. Ох уж эти амнистии для тотальных дегенератов, не удивлюсь если ещё и янзик нарисуется.

OP
OP
HZN

HZN

Members +++
Реакции
Баллы
меня ни кто ни где не банил, банили эмилию, не неси хуйню сын цыганки

Последнее редактирование модератором:

HeYoka

Круче админа
Реакции
Баллы

RBRTH

тупа чёрт
Реакции
Баллы
обыкновенная коМАНДА для избиения барминваном

Ma1vani

100% Бот
Реакции
Баллы
Я чето то тоже помню какой то гавно сканжал с вами

OP
OP
HZN

HZN

Members +++
Реакции
Баллы
нас не разу не банили, ни на каких там 80-тых левелах, банили пару человек и все. зачем вы макаетесь я хз
ап лф бард/ хилер

ERGAN

Members ++
Реакции
Баллы
трейд не скам кста

лед

Тролль (Trollis Vulgaris)
Реакции
Баллы
нас не разу не банили, ни на каких там 80-тых левелах, банили пару человек и все. зачем вы макаетесь я хз
ап лф бард/ хилер
нас не разу не банили, но пару человек банили

ты отрекся от этих людей?

плюнул им в лицо?

Ma1vani

100% Бот
Реакции
Баллы
Это мы, но не мы. Но те мы которые мы, а те которые не мы...

MicuTzu

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
this is trah lider cp of COMANDA X , he scam my caracter on x5 after 2 weeks of nolife playing with this trash and he gave caracter to some random russian, so carefull specialy EU players if join this trash dont accept him create accounts for you , cause he did same to many people from EU, and actualy is not even a good CP and they play only with softs , When i played with them he force me to buy some kind of russian soft ( obviously i refused) SO be carefull about this trash CP, also they all got banned later in x5 for RMT and softs.
Here also proove i played with them and actualy they could say thx to me for that succeseful pvp's and for carry this trash cp that they actualy are very bad in pvp, softs play for them.
https://youtu.be/QUC5dcHrvPI?t=328

ERGAN

Members ++
Реакции
Баллы
скамер на софте, хорошие рекомендации. удачи в поиске кекв

OP
OP
HZN

HZN

Members +++
Реакции
Баллы
this is trah lider cp of COMANDA X , he scam my caracter on x5 after 2 weeks of nolife playing with this trash and he gave caracter to some random russian, so carefull specialy EU players if join this trash dont accept him create accounts for you , cause he did same to many people from EU, and actualy is not even a good CP and they play only with softs , When i played with them he force me to buy some kind of russian soft ( obviously i refused) SO be carefull about this trash CP, also they all got banned later in x5 for RMT and softs.Here also proove i played with them and actualy they could say thx to me for that succeseful pvp's and for carry this trash cp that they actualy are very bad in pvp, softs play for them.

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/QUC5dcHrvPI?start=328&feature=oembed

you do not come on prime for 5-6 days, so stfu, 10 people vote to dismiss you, cas you fckn retard, who do not come on prime , and very bad play on dd (aoe sork skills in pvp . ex flash). so stfu.

also how i can scam you ? if i donate for full party ? H@H@H@HH@H@

iOleg

Круче админа
Реакции
Баллы
Где то я уже это видел

MicuTzu

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
you do not come on prime for 5-6 days, so stfu, 10 people vote to dismiss you, cas you fckn retard, who do not come on prime , and very bad play on dd (aoe sork skills in pvp . ex flash). so stfu.
also how i can scam you ? if i donate for full party ? H@H@H@HH@H@

i was online for your cp 18 hours from 24 of the day, and for my caracter you dind donate 1 RUR , i donated for premium, for cloack and for all consumables list you give us to buy at start woth around 2 k RUR, after 2 weeks you change password on my account and stoled it with my caracter, and because you was SO PROUD i play in your CP, you continue play with my name in your CP , so can your CP have some value , cause you and others from cp are all randoms with softs , and what you win after you scam me ? you win ban from gm for softs and RMT, cause i still had friend in your CP who told me everything hapened, i still regret i dind do screenshots to post here , but anyway no needed , people know you are a retard trash player.

Is obvious you try lie and defend your trash CP , but most of people know your cp is garbage , and i fell bad do those who probably will join because they dont know you and into a final they will regret it.

MicuTzu

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
i tell you to buy soft in 1 case , cas you afk full prime , every 3-5 min afk, dog, dead mother , sry i need afk. you play on dd and non stop afk. so stfu slut son

your are the only slut son here , indeed sometimes because of too many hours of farming i was falling a sleep and some special needs like : eat and shit that a normal human have, that was the only times when i was asking you for afk to eat or sh1t or pee, or just basicaly sometimes falling a sleep while farm after to many hours of non stop farm.

Sry FOR NOT BEING A NO LIFER !

Also good job , you just said you told me buy soft , is basicaly now all you are a soft user, but would be alright if is only you, but all cp was like that, and obvious you dont need breaks cause soft farm for you and you just go do your sh1ts , I AM A HAND PLAYER , NOT TRASH SOFT USER !

And let me remember you how you told me but that solf and you will help me set for pvp cause all cp have and only me dont ?

OP
OP
HZN

HZN

Members +++
Реакции
Баллы
cool story monkey

OP
OP
HZN

HZN

Members +++
Реакции
Баллы
your are the only slut son here , indeed sometimes because of too many hours of farming i was falling a sleep and some special needs like : eat and shit that a normal human have, that was the only times when i was asking you for afk to eat or sh1t or pee, or just basicaly sometimes falling a sleep while farm after to many hours of non stop farm.Sry FOR NOT BEING A NO LIFER !

Also good job , you just said you told me buy soft , is basicaly now all you are a soft user, but would be alright if is only you, but all cp was like that, and obvious you dont need breaks cause soft farm for you and you just go do your sh1ts , I AM A HAND PLAYER , NOT TRASH SOFT USER !

And let me remember you how you told me but that solf and you will help me set for pvp cause all cp have and only me dont ?

why do you cry?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх