Clan Lv4 Quest (BUG) (1 Viewer)

Ascot

Реакции
Баллы
Hey, so I was wondering if I should create a clan or not and I came to the point that I should do it, so I did...
Got to lvl 3 and went to do the quest for Lv4, everything fine so far, Untill the chests part I completly forgot about my main(clan leader) which died from the poison, and thats when the Quest bugged, I tried to restart it with all items for the antidote in a alts inventory, When I got to the poison part traded all items back to the leader and it didn't work, so I tried to restart quest once again (this time I deleted all the items), not mobs ain't even droping the herb I need for the NPC in Hardins to spawn the chests...
Anything you can do about it? like just give me my Lv4 clan or something? dlvled 3 toons twice on the sacrifice part....
http://postimg.org/image/mb8ygmh6f/
As you can see in the screenshot above I had the quest on and all quest items on me, but the NPC kept saying I didn't have a quest related with it,
Thx for your time, and hope to get some help on this

guides

Реакции
Баллы
talk with statue behind kalis....

OP
OP
A

Ascot

Реакции
Баллы
Alredy tried that aswell... I wouldn't make a post without trying everything, and since the mobs ain't even droping the Herbs anymore I can't even get to that part anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх