Chat Ban . (1 Viewer)

p3ter

Реакции
Баллы
Hey

I don't know who but i guess "Coperek (nick ingame) or someone from OOC clan has some MOD power or pass for Moderator I rlly don't know that but someone is abusing his power He or She is banning me for no reason in game it second day that this is happening.
I got 7 chat bans in 15mins and i wasn't writing anything. Furthermore my clan member got same bans 2 days ago.
Please do something with it. It's rlly annoying

Regards.
Peter.

frn

Реакции
Баллы
proof:

http://imageshack.us/gal.php?id=sZSnkt7b1eCplKWanKHW2uCT

shot 71 original file creation date: 2012:11:06 00:42
shot 72 original file creation date: 2012:11:06 00:52

times are gmt+1

Before getting chat banned I did not offended anyone on any chat, I was just using pm's and writing trades on hero voice. Please check it out. And it happened not only this 2 times.

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
if it happen agian try to contact me on msn skype icq here wherever, if u need my contact send me a msg i will share it with u, will raport it also to check it

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
Stop flooding this topic with usless comments, and dont insult anybody or i will have to interfer. Chat ban rights is hold by many ppl ig, and its up to them how they use it, all of them get rules among with the rights. I was asked to observe, so i did, every case like this is beeing raported and action was already taken to solve the problem. If there will be any more issuess according to chat ban users, feel free to contact me i will try to help as much as i can or pass the case further. My icq is available on my profile for everyone, and if you dont hold such program, contact me threw pm and we will find another way to speak freely.

OP
OP
P

p3ter

Реакции
Баллы
Thanks for your replay Josce.
I'll msg you if that happen again.

frn

Реакции
Баллы
It happened again. At first I was chat baned for 5 min for a reason (writing Disturbed song lyrics "bold mutherfuckers dont you limit your minds" on hero voice). But after that I had 2 bans for nothing. I made this time good screens without hiding my chat:

shot000922.jpg

on first screen my 2nd ban was removed and after few minutes 3rd was made

and my whole talk on hero voice:
shot00093y.jpg

golemkaaa

Реакции
Баллы
greks vs polaks
lets do this shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх