Character starting advice (1 Viewer)

Pedr0o0

Реакции
Баллы
I used to play a lot back in the old days: interlude, and some hellbound. Last thing i remember that in hellbound on mass pvp mage party with AOE was pwnz.
Is this still the case? I'm before character starting and i'm wondering what to choose.

Oh, another question. I've heard that subclasses can't reach higher than 80. Is this true? Is 85 the level cap for main class?

M

MV

85 main class, 80 subclasses. For your other question, you'll have to wait for a more experienced player to answer : )

VampireLord

Реакции
Баллы
Depends on your playstyle, if you are about to get in a CP or create one, make really whatever you want. Everything is good, if you know how to play with it.

If you are the guy that doesn't live in front of his pc, just make a fighter, because nukers have a difficulty in getting in parties for HB,SoI etc. (Mainly because they need mp, while fighters fight forever).

OP
OP
P

Pedr0o0

Реакции
Баллы
VampireLord сказал(а):
Depends on your playstyle, if you are about to get in a CP or create one, make really whatever you want. Everything is good, if you know how to play with it.
If you are the guy that doesn't live in front of his pc, just make a fighter, because nukers have a difficulty in getting in parties for HB,SoI etc. (Mainly because they need mp, while fighters fight forever).
Thanks for replying! ofc if i'm going for nuker i'll make alts for recharge etc...
My question would be (to be clear), if u're going/preparing for sieges/epic boss what is the ratio/percentage of mage and fighter parties?
Some extra questions what crosses my mind:
Are DCs still needed in mage parties?
Is shillien elder/saint important for mage parties, or just EE?
Lastly, i dont have a clue about kamael classes, just seen some on the olympiad(where they were great). Are they needed in exp/pvp too?

zosiek

Реакции
Баллы
kamalols? not for long, at least slhs

VampireLord

Реакции
Баллы
Pedr0o0 сказал(а):
Thanks for replying! ofc if i'm going for nuker i'll make alts for recharge etc...
My question would be (to be clear), if u're going/preparing for sieges/epic boss what is the ratio/percentage of mage and fighter parties?
Some extra questions what crosses my mind:
Are DCs still needed in mage parties?
Is shillien elder/saint important for mage parties, or just EE?
Lastly, i dont have a clue about kamael classes, just seen some on the olympiad(where they were great). Are they needed in exp/pvp too?
The ratio on mage/fighter parties, depends on the clan. Other clans are based on mage cps while other on fighter cps.
DCs are used in fighter pts while Dominators in mages.
Nope, SE is useless in mages pts. Only EE used.
Kamael classes are the best classes in Gracia Final, especially for olympiad where soul hound and zerker are dominating.
However in H5 they are highly nerfed, and as far as I know, only trickster is worth from the kamael classes in H5

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх