Celestial vs CP Boost (1 Viewer)

Stachu

Реакции
Баллы
I'm considering a DA, mainly pvp/oly setup. What I exactly want to know is which one of these sub skills would be better (pvp wise). + I'd like to know how exactly the celestial shield behaves on this serv, since I heard different stories. Does it cancel when you attack? Can you use elixirs/cp pots when it's on? Can you get heals from cardi/ee/whatever? Can you get (self)buffs when it's on?

So briefly, I'd like to know your opinions about Celestial and CP Boost and which one you'd recommend for a tank (DA) and why + everything about the shield on this serv. Thx in advance :)

Arcain

Реакции
Баллы
When you're on certificate celestial you can use hp pots and get healed by balance life. Regular heals, touch of life, elixirs doesn't work. Certificate celestial is not getting canceled when you're using the skill or attack someone. There's no problem with getting bufs, songs/dances as well. For a tank, go celestial, you got plenty of CP already.

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы

iKiu

Реакции
Баллы
why would anyway go for cp boost.. that actually could be like +500 CP (??) which it can be healed with 3 cp pots.
Celestial is the answer!

OP
OP
S

Stachu

Реакции
Баллы
+738 to be exact. Anyways thx for answers, I'll go for the celestial I guess.

trn

Реакции
Баллы
pavelstoqnov сказал(а):
nba_cares_140x1871.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх