Cardi lf cp (1 Viewer)

Lelaaki

Реакции
Баллы
Cardinal lf cp/clan. Leave msg here if any cp is searching active cardi ( 17-23 gmt+1)

AubreyCooper

Реакции
Баллы
I have played Clash for a long time on and off for a few years now, and have spent a long amount of time on my account (almost max th10), I noticed someone else had gotten on to my account, and after realizing my email for my SC ID had been compromised, I quickly secured my email and contacted SC in hope my Supercell ID could be removed from all devices. They did this, however I then found out that I had to get an unlock code for the account, and so I contacted SC once more.

They responded, saying I had to provide 5 things: time and location of account creation, past devices of account, names of the account, why the account got compromised, and a screenshot of purchases.

As it was a long time ago, I do not know when or where the account was made, and as such said so. I gave a list of all the devices I believe i have used for the last 2 years which I could remember, I gave the previous names of the account which I could remember, and I said why the account got compromised, I then said that I haven't (as far as I'm aware) made any purchases for the account.

And what do I get? Them saying that they "Could not confirm I was the original owner of my account" so I'm now perma locked from the game. Years of my life, wasted. So much time and grinding, just for Supercell to come and screw it all up. Thank you Supercell, for your great customer support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх