can we deletle and close it already? (1 Viewer)

Soulkey

MemberOk
Реакции
Баллы
1. Who dont like this server please dont come in our forum to spam like idiot.
2. If you scare that many people will move from GFx3 to H5 its not our problem, not all ppl are nolifer.
3. Some ppl like GF other like H5 and little bit more fast rate like x7, so let ppl make them choise.

I'm sure many ppl will play H5

+ 10 for H5 x7

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
1. Who dont like this server please dont come in our forum to spam like idiot.
2. If you scare that many people will move from GFx3 to H5 its not our problem, not all ppl are nolifer.
3. Some ppl like GF other like H5 and little bit more fast rate like x7, so let ppl make them choise.
I'm sure many ppl will play H5
+ 10 for H5 x7
Genius

LentroN

Реакции
Баллы
Ruyko сказал(а):
I guess that most people which quit Empire, and now they moved here, are not sure exactly what they want.
Sad but true, anyway good luck guys on H5.

CrazyElement

Реакции
Баллы
Salvatore сказал(а):
Ruyko сказал(а):
I guess that most people which quit Empire, and now they moved here, are not sure exactly what they want.
Im sure what I want , but what can I do when I can't get CP , all clans already had full CP's so , gl farming on x3 w/o vit buffs, and npc buffs ends on 62 :). +1 for H5 on h5 you can hit easy 85 w/o big effors

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
Salvatore сказал(а):
Ruyko сказал(а):
stop posting stupidities man you are a fucking sh1t in this community i remeber you on x15 h5 playing a Dreadnought or smthng like that. The last shit in the server and now you come here telling us your storys about why we leave x3 and you stay at lvl 50. Cmon leave the server and go lvl your char in x3.

KaEL

Реакции
Баллы
Mikuu сказал(а):
Salvatore сказал(а):
Ruyko сказал(а):
stop posting stupidities man you are a fucking sh1t in this community i remeber you on x15 h5 playing a Dreadnought or smthng like that. The last shit in the server and now you come here telling us your storys about why we leave x3 and you stay at lvl 50. Cmon leave the server and go lvl your char in x3.
Mikuu ;x

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх