Butthurt Boting MoS upper (3 HEROES IN PT + SPOILER) (1 Viewer)

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
Who cares at all?
EU side should focus on own things and not just emo QQ around about russians.

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Ban was originally decided as permanent. More sarcastic and disrespectful comments and I will start to punish.

kiba1

Реакции
Баллы
yes originaly but they got unban for 3k rur :D rofl ? valakas etc.. have price of 3k rurs ? That pt with that script can make 500kk for one night and you will give unban for 3k rur ... amazing ... They must be totaly laught from all of server becuase they have 1000x more than 3000 rur lol ...

Scubba

Реакции
Баллы
That's how they keep economy alive in Russia.

Anyway, admins got money, the russian party can sell their stuff so got money, everyone happy.
In 2 days they can get ban again and pay even more.

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
Every ban is permanent under a certain price. U pay ur free, more bans on ur name higher the price. But ofc there are extras depending on case. So dont be surpriced if someone is unbanned, they simply paid.

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
Oh i just realized its kroze's cp, no worries i will get him as many times as its needed as it was on x5 . :)

kiba1

Реакции
Баллы
use bot and win this server ... gz

Exurio

Реакции
Баллы
it's ''pay to win'' not bans ;D dont use word ''permanent'' here pls :p

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
so looks all tops :D

T0Tak

Реакции
Баллы
none of yours post will not change anything weeks ago i was discussion about how easily ppl here can unban their chars compared with how much aden they makes using these bots/exploits :) but as some1 here already said this is how economy works in RPG :)

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
Imagine ur on a random party, lets say u buy powerlvl in fog, u may be not aware of it. but half of support is on bot. They have been reported so then i come to check. I find bots in pt = whole pt get ban including u. Would u like to have permanent ban with 1000 dolars unban price? I don't think so.

So following this we can't ban someone first time without unban possibility, and since rules are the same for everyone, same is with hero parties.

Also that's why price gradually rises after each ban, and as i already mentioned there are extras like, taking equipment and dlvling for the most stubborn cases.

So please use ur head before u start complain.

I will inform staff that u demand to rise unban price, hopefully will be done shortly.

P.S. Obviously what i wrote is regarding bot punishment only, if u break the rules other way, punishments are different for each case.

guides

Реакции
Баллы
I know you can't answer, but GM still no answer... wtf their shops with 1000000000 vesper piece still online..

kiba1

Реакции
Баллы
:D :D

top russian party because they have good script only ....

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
every russian top party play with bot , such is reality .

wndg

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
JoscelinVerreuil сказал(а):
Every ban is permanent under a certain price. U pay ur free, more bans on ur name higher the price. But ofc there are extras depending on case. So dont be surpriced if someone is unbanned, they simply paid.
sad

Sickve

Реакции
Баллы
Why sad ? My teammate got banned y-day. They accused him of using illegal software... After 13 years in L2 we never used it - not even once. Now he got banned. From what admin said "there is no need for u to use bot it is enough for ur party member to use illegal software or similiar so u can get free ban...". Party Matching = BAN.

@ Scubba sayin about botting ? While first thing u recieve after joining VV clan is "tutorial" on how to set up a BOT and other illegal software - GG for being best hypocrite on the server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх