Ark | Ковчег - [x1] Brothers (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Ayame

Реакции
Баллы
Three brothers were traveling across the country, looking for work.

While passing near the town of Dion, up on a ridge, they noticed a stranger, just standing there. They stopped and kept looking at the stranger.

"I wonder what is he doing up there?" - asked Ellegor - the eldest brother - "He is probably in love and thinking about how to propose to his new bride! What do you think?"

"Umm.. I think he is looking at the skies, the day is so beautiful today. I bet that's exactly what he is doing!" - said Nosy.

"Are you crazy!? There is no way he is just sitting like that for hours and admiring the beautiful day!" - gasped Ellegor - "I am sure he is in love!"

"You are both crazy!" - laughed Roderigo, the youngest brother - "For sure he is thinking of ways to rob the town of Dion" he looks like a thief, no matter how you look at it!"

"He looks like a thief, no matter how you look at it!" - explained Roderigo

The brothers kept arguing.
"Well, " - suddenly said Nosy - "why don't we just go and ask him what is he really doing?"

That made sense so the brothers agreed and went up the hill to ask the stranger.

When they arrived on the top of the hill, Ellegor said to the stranger:
"Hello there fellow traveler! Me and my brothers have been wondering - what are you looking at from this hill?"
The stranger looked at them with surprise...

... and burst out laughing!
"I was looking at you guys and wondering why are you looking at me!" - explained the stranger.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх