Box/clients limit (1 Viewer)

mastah

Реакции
Баллы
Dear admins/players!
I've already asked many infromation sources about this matter. Whats the exact number of windows that are can be opened legally from the same PC. Also, how does the +window service work? The character that has it doesnt count as an open client? Lets assume i have a character with +window, then whats my currenct client limit (precisely!)?
Thanks for your answer!

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
At this point, there shouldn't be any client restrictions. The server is not heavy with players anymore, so it should be okay to log more than 3, I think. For example, at the very beginning when the players were online a lot, there was a 1 or 2 client per pc restrictions during the top hours (let's say 17:00 - 00:00). This is not the case anymore, so you should be able to log no problem.

Regarding the +window, it adds one more client to the maximum client allowed. So if the restriction is 2 clients you get +1 = 3.

padris

Реакции
Баллы
Three weeks ago during the Territory wars I was unable to log on with 3 boxes. I guess the restrictions don't depend on the hour, but rather on the number of players present in the game world. I estimate that it becomes active when there are more than 8000-9000 characters in game (which happens only during castle sieges and territory wars, of course).

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
padris сказал(а):
Three weeks ago during the Territory wars I was unable to log on with 3 boxes. I guess the restrictions don't depend on the hour, but rather on the number of players present in the game world. I estimate that it becomes active when there are more than 8000-9000 characters in game (which happens only during castle sieges and territory wars, of course).
Yes, during TW and siege the restrictions are active, I forgot to mention that, my bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх