Bots HB green spot all night (1 Viewer)

Feroniasty

Реакции
Баллы
Will someone check this and do smth with them ? its not even funny to see partys 83+ farming there on bots 24/7

btw if its legal to use it ( its looks like) you should announce this

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
Feroniasty сказал(а):
Will someone check this and do smth with them ? its not even funny to see partys 83+ farming there on bots 24/7
btw if its legal to use it ( its looks like) you should announce this
dis,  target their Cardi = auto pr :D:D:D

G0ttcha

Реакции
Баллы
Where are the SS or fraps. If neither get names and make a PM to GMs on forums with list of names. Or do not post about it mate due to the fact nothing will get done about it.

BTW if they are Russian they are allowed to bot on this server. GMs do show favorites on this server.

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
G0ttcha сказал(а):
Where are the SS or fraps.    If neither get names and make a PM to GMs on forums with list of names.   Or do not post about it mate due to the fact nothing will get done about it.  
BTW if they are Russian they are allowed to bot on this server.  GMs  do show favorites on this server.
BTW there are 3nonrussian grps that are able to enter hb and do something here so ye, they are russians and they hav been reported 20times already

Badwolf

Реакции
Баллы
What are u talking about?Some things are really simple here i think.
If u are russian: a)u can play w/o lags even if server got 100k people b)u can donate also easy c) u can bot for fun and reach 83 in 2 months when other people need ages d)u can beg for free badges on ur tickets(that goes also for some euro players) and be nobl e) u can unban ur char for fun even if they ban u 6-7 times before(sometimes they forced to ban due to videos and proofs) and much much more but i dont want to tired u ...........

Conclusion : this server is all about business,money is everything on private server,I ve accept it and i am ok,its time for u also to do it i think and stop all the time complaign and creating topics.Money and Robots won vs normal players

OP
OP
F

Feroniasty

Реакции
Баллы
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgTFk2E-aW4&feature=youtu.be&t=18m32s

Franek

Реакции
Баллы
It was Renevan pt. They never get ban. Didnt u know that?

Sardy

Реакции
Баллы
From Russia with love :-*

TribunaL

Реакции
Баллы
Bots http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO3XlmtNvm0

moirsky

Реакции
Баллы
all legit here, you can close topic.

dem01

Реакции
Баллы
rpg-club #1 server 100% legot automated software allowed

They've become a joke.

Lusty

Реакции
Баллы
This is the FUTURE !

Vă iau naţia in pulă oricum !

Enjoy the game !

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
mb they can get a ban but donating 5€ = unban. good logic :3

Ecthe1

Реакции
Баллы
Feroniasty сказал(а):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgTFk2E-aW4&feature=youtu.be&t=18m32s
I want this cp clicker, pls link fast, it seems that gms gives a shit and it's not bannable, or its just for chosen ones?  ?

QQqqQQ1

Реакции
Баллы
rpg-club = botland , even random javas servers at hopzone have protect..here everythink works..
100% bot, ye on other server always will besome bot to work, but its ok , it will not be botland like this one

ah btw, i see still 2clan server! SUP NABs?
rpg became a sh1t server...

Sardy

Реакции
Баллы
QQqqQQ сказал(а):
rpg-club = botland , even random javas servers at hopzone have protect..here everythink works..
100% bot, ye on other server always will besome bot to work, but its ok , it will not be botland like this one
?

Tazman

Реакции
Баллы
QQqqQQ сказал(а):
Bots doesnt work on java servers becous noone will bother to make them work there. Here is paradise for bots/ranger developers, they making their programs working and got free money for good few months cuz rpg staff never was able to fix anything.

E

exso

like some1 once said, zranger testcenter

dunno if u saw the fight empath vs zext at end of last month, u would understand

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх