BONUS-Weekend /02-05 December/ (1 Viewer)

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 648
Баллы
1 314
Dear friends, from 2 to 5 of December there will be a BONUS-weekend event held on PARTY [x5] GF server!
It will help new players to rapidly join the server life and enjoy the game along with the others.
The event will also appeal to those players who want to change their class or to level additional characters to reach their
From 6:00/UTC/ Friday to 6:00/UTC/ Monday, the following items will be available in the special section of ingame shop:
ATTENTION! Available only during the specified dates!

br_vitality_potion_i01_0.png
Vitality Replenishing Potion - 9
etc_coins_gold_i00_0.png
RUR and 2 000 000
1.png
Adena
Magic potion that replenishes some Vitality. Cooldown is 60 min. Cannot be exchanged or dropped. Vitality item with limited usage.
etc_pi_gift_box_i01_0.png
Vitality Replenishing Beverage 1-Unit Pack - 35
etc_coins_gold_i00_0.png
RUR and 7 000 000
1.png
Adena
Wrapped pack containing 1 units of Vitality Replenishing Potion. Cannot be exchanged or dropped. Can be stored in a private warehouse. Can be shared between characters on the same account through the Dimensional Merchant.
etc_pi_gift_box_i00_0.png
Vitality Replenishing Beverage 3-Unit Pack - 75
etc_coins_gold_i00_0.png
RUR and 15 000 000
1.png
Adena
Wrapped pack containing 3 units of Vitality Replenishing Potion. Cannot be exchanged or dropped. Can be stored in a private warehouse. Can be shared between characters on the same account through the Dimensional Merchant.
br_lucky_bag_i00_0.png
Good Luck Lucky Bag - 75
etc_coins_gold_i00_0.png
RUR and 15 000 000
1.png
Adena
Lucky Bag filled with good luck. If you use it, you can acquire a hair accessory that has the Vitality recovery capability. Cannot be exchanged, dropped, or sold. Can be shared between characters within the same account through the Dimensional Merchant.
br_valentine_agathion_pack_i00_0.png
Charming Valentine Gift Set - 449
etc_coins_gold_i00_0.png
RUR and 90 000 000
1.png
Adena
Wrapped Pack containing a Charming Cupid Agathion and some scrumptious Chocolate Cookies. Cannot be exchanged, dropped or sold.
Naughty Valentine Gift Set - 449
etc_coins_gold_i00_0.png
RUR and 90 000 000
1.png
Adena
Wrapped Pack containing a Naughty Cupid Agathion and some scrumptious Chocolate Cookies. Cannot be exchanged, dropped or sold.

br_vitality_potion_i01_0.png
Vitality Replenishing Potion - 19
etc_coins_gold_i00_0.png
RUR
Magic potion that replenishes some Vitality. Cooldown is 60 min. Cannot be exchanged or dropped. Vitality item with limited usage.
etc_pi_gift_box_i01_0.png
Vitality Replenishing Beverage 1-Unit Pack - 69
etc_coins_gold_i00_0.png
RUR
Wrapped pack containing 1 units of Vitality Replenishing Potion. Cannot be exchanged or dropped. Can be stored in a private warehouse. Can be shared between characters on the same account through the Dimensional Merchant.
etc_pi_gift_box_i00_0.png
Vitality Replenishing Beverage 3-Unit Pack - 149
etc_coins_gold_i00_0.png
RUR
Wrapped pack containing 3 units of Vitality Replenishing Potion. Cannot be exchanged or dropped. Can be stored in a private warehouse. Can be shared between characters on the same account through the Dimensional Merchant.
br_lucky_bag_i00_0.png
Good Luck Lucky Bag - 149
etc_coins_gold_i00_0.png
RUR
Lucky Bag filled with good luck. If you use it, you can acquire a hair accessory that has the Vitality recovery capability. Cannot be exchanged, dropped, or sold. Can be shared between characters within the same account through the Dimensional Merchant.
Charming Valentine Gift Set - 899
etc_coins_gold_i00_0.png
RUR
Wrapped Pack containing a Charming Cupid Agathion and some scrumptious Chocolate Cookies. Cannot be exchanged, dropped or sold.
Naughty Valentine Gift Set - 899
etc_coins_gold_i00_0.png
RUR
Wrapped Pack containing a Naughty Cupid Agathion and some scrumptious Chocolate Cookies. Cannot be exchanged, dropped or sold.

LordStark

Реакции
Баллы
I want Rune of EXP!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх