BONUS-START - Ingame Shop Update (1 Viewer)

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 526
Баллы
1 314
Dear feinds!
A special section "BONUS-START" with exclusive items was added into the Ingame Shop.
The special shop will be available ingame till 10 March 2019.

br_four_leaf_clover_box_i00.png
Box of Experience 50% 1-hour limited period - 49
etc_coins_gold_i00.png
RUR
Contains Rune of Experience 50% (1 hour) and Rune of SP 50% (1 hour). Cannot be exchanged, dropped or sold.

Box of Experience 50% 5-hour limited period - 199
etc_coins_gold_i00.png
RUR
Contains Rune of Experience 50% (5 hour) and Rune of SP 50% (5 hour). Cannot be exchanged, dropped or sold.

Box of Experience 100% 1-hour limited period - 99
etc_coins_gold_i00.png
RUR
Contains Rune of Experience 100% (1 hour) and Rune of SP 100% (1 hour). Cannot be exchanged, dropped or sold.

Box of Experience 100% 5-hour limited period - 349
etc_coins_gold_i00.png
RUR
Contains Rune of Experience 100% (5 hour) and Rune of SP 100% (5 hour). Cannot be exchanged, dropped or sold.

etc_ticket_red_i00.png
High-Grade Hunting Helper Exchange Coupon 5 hours limited period - 149
etc_coins_gold_i00.png
RUR
Coupon that can be exchanged for a whistle at the Dimensional Merchant that allows you to summon a Superior Minion for 5 hours. Cannot be exchanged or dropped. Can be shared between characters within the same account through the Dimensional Merchant.

br_birthday_cake_i00.png
Birthday Cake - 399
etc_coins_gold_i00.png
RUR
Sweet and tasty birthday cake that you can share with others. This special cake casts a Vitality maintenance buff on all party members for 5 minutes - meaning that you will not lose Vitality while this buff is active. Your cake will disappear after 20 min. Cannot be exchanged or dropped, but can be stored in your private warehouse.

br_breath_of_hero_i00.png
Warrior's Breath (100) - 10
etc_coins_gold_i00.png
RUR
Potion containing the power of an ancient warrior. It recovers CP by 300. Cannot be exchanged, dropped, or sold. Can be stored in a private warehouse.

vesper_cloack_i00.png
Abelius Cloak - 999
etc_coins_gold_i00.png
RUR

vesper_cloack_i00.png
Sapyros Cloak - 999
etc_coins_gold_i00.png
RUR

vesper_cloack_i00.png
Ashagen Cloak - 999
etc_coins_gold_i00.png
RUR

vesper_cloack_i00.png
Cranigg Cloak - 999
etc_coins_gold_i00.png
RUR

vesper_cloack_i00.png
Soltkreig Cloak - 999
etc_coins_gold_i00.png
RUR

vesper_cloack_i00.png
Naviarope Cloak - 999
etc_coins_gold_i00.png
RUR

vesper_cloack_i00.png
Leister Cloak - 999
etc_coins_gold_i00.png
RUR

vesper_cloack_i00.png
Lakcis Cloak - 999
etc_coins_gold_i00.png
RUR

Premium Valentine Decoration Pack - 99
etc_coins_gold_i00.png
RUR Wrapped pack containing Miraculous Valentine Cake: Special Ingredient. Cannot be exchanged or dropped. Can be destroyed. Can be stored in a private warehouse.
Premium Valentine Decoration Pack - 39 000 000
1.png
Adena Wrapped pack containing Miraculous Valentine Cake: Special Ingredient. Cannot be exchanged or dropped. Can be destroyed. Can be stored in a private warehouse.

DiegoMaxwell

Реакции
Баллы
So for background, I started getting into RPG's kinda later than many, not touching them until 2017 at age 28. I was dissuaded at first by d20 systems in the early 2000s that my friends were playing because I thought (still think) I have some sort of maths-disability.

Anyway, started off with Edge of the Empire, and the Beginner Box was the most fantastic introduction I couldve had to the hobby. Ran that game a few times and a small campaign off the back of it.

Since then I've been involved as a player in another EotE campaign (2 years now), a 5th edition campaign (18 months) and have been GMing Numenera (6 months) and Alien (a few one-shots).

Admittedly, as someone with mental illness (bipolar and anxiety disorder) who works a tough job (social worker), I can often be very drained and low in self-esteem when it comes to this hobby. I tend to internalise and beat myself up over bad sessions/groups, and have been majorly fucked over by being a doormat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх