Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 927
Баллы
1 314
Dear friends!
We are glad to inform you that from 25 May 2020 there will be BONUS-START campaign held on QUARANTINE [x30] server!
BONUS-START will help new players to rapidly join the server life and enjoy the game along with the others.
1.jpg

SERVER DESCRIPTION | REFERRAL LINKS SYSTEM | STREAMERS | VIDEO CONTEST | PC Cafe Points | FAQ

From 25 May 2020 Premium Account bonuses will include + 100% EXP gain.
This change applies to both active and newly purchased subscriptions.
All new characters on QUARANTINE [x30] server will receive special fast growth pack:
event_hero_treasure_box_i00.png
Hero's Treasure Chest 90-day limited period
Chest containing an equipment set pack which can be used for 90 days. Cannot be exchanged or dropped.
accessory_ring_of_friendship_i00.png
Bracelet of Friendship 30-Day Limited Period
Friendship bracelet that can summon a friend. The summon is possible when both the summoner and the one being summoned are equipped with the Bracelet of Friendship. Can be used for 30 days. Cannot be exchanged or dropped.
br_four_leaf_clover_box_i00.png
 Uniform Hat Pack (7-day)
Wrapped Pack containing a Uniform Hat (7-day). Cannot be exchanged, dropped, or sold. Can be stored in a private warehouse. Can be shared between characters within the same account through the Dimensional Merchant.
etc_scroll_chalik_i00.png
Scroll: Noblesse Blessing x 30
Adds Noblesse Blessing effect upon use. Cannot be exchanged or dropped.
etc_scroll_of_return_i01.png
Blessed Scroll of Escape x 100
A magical scroll that relocates you to the nearest village
The character will also randomely recieve Cloak of Flames (C-grade) 7-days limited period or Cloak of Greenery (C-grade) 7-days limited period.
Effects: weight limit ?2, +5 inventory slots, +1 Speed, 15 M. Def.

"Personal protective" section was added to the ingame shop where you can buy:
br_mask_i00.png
Fashionable medical mask
Wrapped pack containing a Fashionable Medical Mask (BigHead, BSOE, BRES, UltraBomb, +120HP)
Between levels 40 to 75, when worn this item decreases death EXP penalty by 50%.
Cannot be exchanged, dropped or sold. Can be stores in private warehouse.

snorlaxinho

Реакции
Баллы
Hi,
will there be any gifts for characters created before 25 May, for example today?

OP
OP
Alice

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 927
Баллы
1 314
snorlaxinho сказал(а):
Hi,
will there be any gifts for characters created before 25 May, for example today?
No, the bonus period starts on May 25 for everyone.
We are announcing it beforehand so that interested players have time to prepare and plan.

MyBeautifulLife

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
WHEN EXACTLY WILL IT START?  FROM 00:00? GMT? PLEASE ANSWER AS FAST AS YOU CAN.
GL.

Alice сказал(а):
Dear friends!
We are glad to inform you that from 25 May 2020 there will be BONUS-START campaign held on QUARANTINE [x30] server!
BONUS-START will help new players to rapidly join the server life and enjoy the game along with the others.
1.jpg

SERVER DESCRIPTION | REFERRAL LINKS SYSTEM | STREAMERS | VIDEO CONTEST | PC Cafe Points | FAQ

From 25 May 2020 Premium Account bonuses will include + 100% EXP gain.
This change applies to both active and newly purchased subscriptions.
All new characters on QUARANTINE [x30] server will receive special fast growth pack:
event_hero_treasure_box_i00.png
Hero's Treasure Chest 90-day limited period
Chest containing an equipment set pack which can be used for 90 days. Cannot be exchanged or dropped.
accessory_ring_of_friendship_i00.png
Bracelet of Friendship 30-Day Limited Period
Friendship bracelet that can summon a friend. The summon is possible when both the summoner and the one being summoned are equipped with the Bracelet of Friendship. Can be used for 30 days. Cannot be exchanged or dropped.
br_four_leaf_clover_box_i00.png
 Uniform Hat Pack (7-day)
Wrapped Pack containing a Uniform Hat (7-day). Cannot be exchanged, dropped, or sold. Can be stored in a private warehouse. Can be shared between characters within the same account through the Dimensional Merchant.
etc_scroll_chalik_i00.png
Scroll: Noblesse Blessing x 30
Adds Noblesse Blessing effect upon use. Cannot be exchanged or dropped.
etc_scroll_of_return_i01.png
Blessed Scroll of Escape x 100
A magical scroll that relocates you to the nearest village
The character will also randomely recieve Cloak of Flames (C-grade) 7-days limited period or Cloak of Greenery (C-grade) 7-days limited period.
Effects: weight limit ?2, +5 inventory slots, +1 Speed, 15 M. Def.

"Personal protective" section was added to the ingame shop where you can buy:
br_mask_i00.png
Fashionable medical mask
Wrapped pack containing a Fashionable Medical Mask (BigHead, BSOE, BRES, UltraBomb, +120HP)
Between levels 40 to 75, when worn this item decreases death EXP penalty by 50%.
Cannot be exchanged, dropped or sold. Can be stores in private warehouse.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх