Bless The Blood (1 Viewer)

sonicsound

Реакции
Баллы
I took a closer look at the skill Bless the Blood on our server.
The thing that got me thinking was that it always activates only certain amount of times, even on AoE with WL the skill activated only 4 times with like 30 mobs attacking him during the 15 sec of skill's duration. Same tested when he was hit by 1 person - it activated 4 times.
I did more tests on coli, and the reuse of counter heal seems to be around 3sec  - 12sec, 9sec, 6sec, 3sec - times when the heal is activated. Doesn't matter whether I was hit by 1 person or 4 ppl.
As far as I know the heal should be a chance only, but I took my research to l2guru and here is what I have found:
http://www.l2guru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112552&highlight=bless+blood
Rinxix сказал(а):
You can cast Bless the Blood on party members only. The effect lasts for 15 seconds. Each time the player is damaged (by magic or physical damage) there is a chance that the player is healed. From my testing of the level 7 version of the skill, it seems that the chance of a heal is around 27% (with 63 or above damage). It heals for 458 HP every single time it healed - it never deviated from this. I've heard it heals 458 HP from other reports too (here). I am not sure how much it heals at lower levels but I am sure it will never deviate (In the game messages, it may show a lower amount than usual. This is only because it only reports the heals upto your maximum HP). The heals are instant, it does not take time to heal 458 HP. You will also notice a blue special effect around the character when it heals. However, there seems to be a cutoff point at which the skill never activates. The skill does not appear to activate at all if the damage taken is lower than 63. This means that it's useless if your enemy is doing less than 63 damage (63 may not be the actual cutoff point, it may be 62, 61 or 60 - I could simply have been unlucky for it not to activate for all those values. Though my sample size is big enough to be very confident there is a cutoff point near 63). The minimum damage required for activation may be lower for lower levels of the skill.
I believe that it is most effective when being attacked by a lot of mobs simultaneously. As far as I know, there is no limit to how many times it can heal.
From this post we can see that there should not be a limit to how many times the heal can be used. From other posts on this forum it is clear that Bless the Blood is used during AoE with WL or Titan and is a sufficient heal for them. And also the skill has not been changed with Gracia Epilogue update (well it did only get a possibility to enchant +Power or +Time - but not in Gracia Final)
So please take a closer look at that quite useful skills for all Shillien Saints.

M

MichaelV

If you think something is bugged and you want to be fixed you will need to provide a lot more proof then a post from some dude on guru forums. Fraps would be the best choice.

Armadillo1

Реакции
Баллы
It works correctly.
http://forums.goha.ru/showpost.php?p=5575172&postcount=7
(russian language)

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
i played SE on luna for a while and i sometimes played my SE here.

100% retail like

getacluethxbb

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх