Best spot for Zerk (1 Viewer)

Saladyn

Реакции
Баллы
Hi, I'm 70 lvl Berserker with WC 60 and i don't know where to exp. This is my first time playing kamael and I need some help ;)

RealBless

Реакции
Баллы
Zerkers shouldnt be allowed to lvl or do anything... when they log they should jus have lvl 10 death penalty or something... anyway excues that i jus dont like ur class :) Acient Battleground should be good u can train the whole area with ur OP skills have fun.

P

prateta

RealBless сказал(а):
Zerkers shouldnt be allowed to lvl or do anything... when they log they should jus have lvl 10 death penalty or something... anyway excues that i jus dont like ur class  :)  Acient Battleground should be good u can train the whole area with ur OP skills have fun.
hater spotted

rogerlucifer

Реакции
Баллы
OP
OP
S

Saladyn

Реакции
Баллы
rogerlucifer сказал(а):
prateta сказал(а):
RealBless сказал(а):
Zerkers shouldnt be allowed to lvl or do anything... when they log they should jus have lvl 10 death penalty or something... anyway excues that i jus dont like ur class  :)  Acient Battleground should be good u can train the whole area with ur OP skills have fun.
hater spotted
troll spotted
spam spotted

P

prateta

Saladyn сказал(а):
rogerlucifer сказал(а):
prateta сказал(а):
RealBless сказал(а):
hater spotted
troll spotted
spam spotted
double spam spotted

Stachu

Реакции
Баллы
btw I wonder which skill is op when zerk lvl 70 is considered ???

Stachu

Реакции
Баллы
mad aoe = spread wing that does almost no dmg? :D

hellpuppy

Реакции
Баллы
Swamp of Screams from 65 - 74 on Zerker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх