Best Options. (1 Viewer)

Fire1

Реакции
Баллы
ok ppl lets be honest.
if a new server is coming, we want a server that we can play for at least 6 months and have fun like we all did in x5 (aka x15 with cakes) without clans that quit because nobody catch them and later clan quiting because no competition and no wars, and every other excuse ppl use to quit
So forget about x15 + cakes, the only good about that is that the server wil be fast but will result in everybody 85 after 1.5 month, and the people will be 85 and will realize that they need farm alot more to be able to get s80 and they are already 85.. eventually ppl will get bored and server will be dead
The most reasonable choices that I see are:
- x7 and no cakes 1st month
This option would garantee a nice server from its begining, good competition and fun while getting the 1st levels, sub quests, 3rd quest, etc.  and after 1 month it will become a x21 so it would make things faster to end game content
- x15 and no cakes
Will be the same as x5 with perma cake, looks nice and can offer same server life as x5..
/discuss

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
stop crying bonecheck

DeathRow

Реакции
Баллы
best option is to keep vote poll 1 week and start server on 1st november

Fanta1

Реакции
Баллы
x7 w/ cakes is good too

Sirius92

Реакции
Баллы
We want a server to have fun and then quit for RL.

x5 didn't die because of the rates, nor the cakes, it died because of the shitty competition.

Sabor

Реакции
Баллы
x15 without cakes is ideal..

HaugeH1

Реакции
Баллы
Can i spam here?

Makzim

Реакции
Баллы
Fire сказал(а):
ok ppl lets be honest.
if a new server is coming, we want a server that we can play for at least 6 months and have fun like we all did in x5 (aka x15 with cakes) without clans that quit because nobody catch them and later clan quiting because no competition and no wars, and every other excuse ppl use to quit
So forget about x15 + cakes, the only good about that is that the server wil be fast but will result in everybody 85 after 1.5 month, and the people will be 85 and will realize that they need farm alot more to be able to get s80 and they are already 85.. eventually ppl will get bored and server will be dead
This option would garantee a nice server from its begining, good competition and fun while getting the 1st levels, sub quests, 3rd quest, etc.  and after 1 month it will become a x21 so it would make things faster to end game content
- x15 and no cakes
Will be the same as x5 with perma cake, looks nice and can offer same server life as x5..
/discuss
if i would want like 5x server, i would play there ....u dumb fuk
10-15x with cakes becouse 35x got closed...

S1xX

Реакции
Баллы
its not like x5 fresh server = new comunity new drama new competition its not the same

OP
OP
F

Fire1

Реакции
Баллы
Makzim сказал(а):
Fire сказал(а):
ok ppl lets be honest.
- x15 and no cakes
/discuss
if i would want like 5x server, i would play there ....u dumb fuk
10-15x with cakes becouse 35x got closed...
Sup Mr.Imake1charAndQuitAfter2weeks.

fenris

Реакции
Баллы
delete cookies !!! :D

best options is w8 till vote will end

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх