PEACE | МИР - [x7] Behind the Curtain (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Bellas1

Реакции
Баллы
A poor and old farmer lived in a small cottage near the town of Dion. He lived together with his young and beautiful wife.

The farmer owned a field, on which he worked every day from sunset to sundown.

After which he would gaze upon on the horizon and think about how happy he was.

As fate would have it though, the young wife didn't share the farmers optimism. She always yearned to enjoy life by going to fairs and by spending a lot of money on finery and visiting new towns.  But due to his old age arid feeble health, the old farmer hardly left his house and did not earn more than that which was necessary. So the young wife often felt sad.
One day, when the farmer left to work in the field, the young wife started to cry.

On the same day a rogue was passing by the farm and saw the young woman cry.

He decided to approach her - "what troubles you my lady?" - he asked.
"Oh woes me.." - said the wife and explained everything to the rogue, about how she was unhappy and wanted adventures.

"In that case, why don't you leave your husband and come travel with me, I am a rouge and my life is on the road, I go through town to town and help people in need." - explained the rogue.

"Gather all the gold you have, pack some of your clothes and meet me tonight at the old bridge, by the mill in Floran village.

To his suggestion, the young wife readily agreed. That night she gathered all her fine clothes and a substantial amount of jewellery and adena and left for the meeting place.

As she reached the old bridge, she saw the rogue waiting for her.
"Give me all the gold and jewelery you have." - said the rogue - "I will go to town and buy us all the stuff we need for our travel together"

They young woman agreed and watched the rogue run towards the town.

She waited and waited, but the rogue never showed up.

She started to cry. She wept and wept for hours, for how stupid she was for believing the rogue and ever leaving her husband.

She decided to go back to the farm. She waited for her husband to come back and explained everything to him.

The husband smiled and bowed.

I don't care about any of our belongings, the important thing for me is that you are save and sound.
Hearing those words made the young wife very happy, she had finally found the peace and happiness she always wanted.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх