Banned w/o a reason (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

prozak

Реакции
Баллы
Hi to everyone,
First of all, i don't want flame threads that mean nothing here please, if you want to flame open a thread on flame forum :D.
Yesterday my warcryer was afk in wastelands spawn while I was getting something to eat, I got killed by another player while afk, and when i came back to computer, he told me he had fraps of me botting and that i was going to be reported. I wasn't worried at all because I knew it wasn't true. How the hell can i be a bot in an area with no mobs? Do GMs check these reports, because if they check they would see that i wasn't botting, like I said there are no mobs in that area, the nearest mobs in wastelands are level 4x,5x, and the warcryer is level 79, so a bit low for her dont think so? If GMs can check this please, and I would be pleased if this mad players who report who they want just for fun and being mad where punished. If i today just report anyone who I am mad with? will they also get banned? It's nonsense and there are no proofs that i was botting, can i please see the "supposed" fraps anywhere?. Please GMs check this, server is really good and u have really done a good work, but please don't mess it up with this type of things. Thanks for your time.

Name of the warcryer is: Warcra

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Best regards,

Corebit

Реакции
Баллы
same with me, yesterday afk in wastelands, today - banned. Char - Dargaard

M0toko

Реакции
Баллы
I saw dead ppl in our ch, I think they were botting.

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
Bye bye bot ;)
GM have fraps so no need to say w/o reasons

kiss kiss

OP
OP
P

prozak

Реакции
Баллы
Bulle сказал(а):
Bye bye bot ;)
GM have fraps so no need to say w/o reasons
kiss kiss
If u are so sure, can u upload this fraps please? Or can u send it to me in pm? Im really sure i am not in ur fraps, and u must have confused with another char. Can u check the fraps again and see if my char is there please? Can u explain me why u are mad with me? I have nothing to do with Aragami clan, nor with Daargard, I play in colorish clan u all know and if our party was a bot? why wasn't the whole party jailed and just me? Don't understan anything. Daargard could u use another post please? ppl are going to mix things and i have nothing to do with ur clan, anyone levelling in Varka this days have seen this wc with a DS adventurer named Toshan.
Thank you for everything, eyolis i have nothing against u, i have never seen u ingame nor wispered u, what have i done to turn u so mad against me?

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
Sure, that why before i PKd u, u were at Chimera with Dargaard as Driver of bot party and u made PR and after that i do the same and PK everybot and healer was healing died people and EE/SE recharging died healer and ofc auto rez instant.

And i don't want to talk about some weeks ago at green spot with Corebit as driver of the same bot party.

QQ now

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
OP
OP
P

prozak

Реакции
Баллы
Bulle сказал(а):
Sure, that why before i PKd u, u were at Chimera with Dargaard as Driver of bot party and u made PR and after that i do the same and PK everybot and healer was healing died people and EE/SE recharging died healer and ofc auto rez instant.
And i don't want to talk about some weeks ago at green spot with Corebit as driver of the same bot party.
QQ now
eyolis plz check that fraps again, i was in a new constant we made in DS, Warcra wasnt in the same party with Aragamis, check the fraps plz. I cant level in chimeras cuz i dont even have decent jewels.

Шабака

Круче админа
Реакции
Баллы
Reason - fraps.
If you need fraps - to Maxim.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх