Banned for "Knocking cloak Olympus" (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

T0xicSH

Реакции
Баллы
Hello, my name in game is T0xic  and i play on New World [x5]. In this afternoon I played at the Olympics and at one point I was disconnected. When I tried to log on server says that the account is suspended. I searched the site at "ban list" section and I see the character banned  for reason  "Knocking Olympus cloak. " I just do not spam cloak in Olympics, just use 3 sets of armor: Dark Kristal, Major arcana and Dynasty, all robes. Always get into the Olympics with DC set and depending on the opponent i change that I need. I have not the slightest intention of spam cloak. If is necessary i won't even use cloak...but please just unban my character.

dyapwnz

Реакции
Баллы
unbann Toxic

shakal1

Реакции
Баллы
unBAN T0xic ,

bcz its a lol reason and unfair as well , i m scared too go in oly games now bcz i have 3 sets macro (dyna robe set+cloack included) , be serious its a fix on site for who have this problem with critical error(like me i have same problem,server not players problem !) .

Ciuciun

Реакции
Баллы
T0xicSH сказал(а):
Hello, my name in game is T0xic  and i play on New World [x5]. In this afternoon I played at the Olympics and at one point I was disconnected. When I tried to log on server says that the account is suspended. I searched the site at "ban list" section and I see the character banned  for reason  "Knocking Olympus cloak. " I just do not spam cloak in Olympics, just use 3 sets of armor: Dark Kristal, Major arcana and Dynasty, all robes. Always get into the Olympics with DC set and depending on the opponent i change that I need. I have not the slightest intention of spam cloak. If is necessary i won't even use cloak...but please just unban my character.
i'm sd and enter with dc robe for more mana, and change set in dyna + cloak after dances, dont think this is a ban reason, but if it is u should post NEW RULES so we all know and after that ban eventualy....
so UNBAN T0xic

Furesy

Реакции
Баллы
even if he spammed it we have the patchs to avoid it, so its his enemie's fault.
unban imo

dreph

Реакции
Баллы
/agree, i`m also using more than one set, DC robe, MJ, Dyna+Cloak, draconic and i`m changing the sets if i need a rezist or something, it`s not my fault or ... that my oponent gets crit when i equip my dyna set +cloak. we all know about this bug, we all use the fix from site when we don`t want crits...

iwatched t0xic playing this month at oly and he never spammed the cloak, he just equiped when he was using dyna set and unequiping it when he was using dc or ma set

this is just a lol reason to ban someone if you ask me.

adryano

Реакции
Баллы
"knocking cloak oly"...nice one...are u kidding? we cant change sets in oly cuz ppl dont use "files for cloak", or wtf is name of them?

be serious...

/unban

D

DrSageata

/Unban ToxicSh. There are proves of fearless berzerker using hide exploit and you don't ban them, and you ban toxic for switching sets in oly?

Olriv

Реакции
Баллы
Unban T0xic

XV2

Реакции
Баллы
UNBAN TOXIC!

JustBcoz

Реакции
Баллы
/unban
haters who want t0xic banned should learn to read forum and check post about cloak patch

OP
OP
T0xicSH

T0xicSH

Реакции
Баллы
You can see the inventory, I have 3 sets of armor and 2 x dyna gloves, 2 X dyna shoes , 2 X dyna circlet .... always change them depending on what I need to beat my opponent.

geriand

Реакции
Баллы
UNBAN TOXIC !!!

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх