Banned due to nick (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

SaMaNoSuKe

Реакции
Баллы
My dwarf was yesterday Auto-Banned due to the name. It was TradeWHORE, and was banned because of using Whore in the nick (I know that because 14 more players using the same word on nick were banned at same time). I never thought it could be a reason to auto-ban it, but anyway,  I don't care about the char, I do care just about what I had on it. I'm 2 week player on server and the Adena/AA I had on it (~2kkk value) is too much for me to loose it. There is also, other people with COMEMExLAxPOLLA as nick on Giran Market which means "SUCKxMYxDICK" and nothing happenned to him. Please reconsider my case, I just want what I had on the char back, I do not care about the char.
I would really apreciate if you let me trade what I had on this char to another one and let me erase it. Please, I have never gone against any rule, only had bad luck on name since I have used it on other servers and never happened to me.
tradeWHORE May 5 2010 12:43AM Jan 1 2015 12:00AM GMRoom Banned
Auto Ban

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
Best way is to speak with gm on icq or support from site

OP
OP
S

SaMaNoSuKe

Реакции
Баллы
thanks for the info, anyway i dont use icq and i dont know where is the support from website, any tip? ty on advance

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
https://forumen.rpg-club.net/?p=sendmsg

OP
OP
S

SaMaNoSuKe

Реакции
Баллы
i did that and didn't get any reply at all...

bumping though..

OP
OP
S

SaMaNoSuKe

Реакции
Баллы
5 day has passed and not a simple reply of any GM, I wonder if there is anyone of the GM team reading it at all..

M

MichaelV

SaMaNoSuKe сказал(а):
There is also, other people with COMEMExLAxPOLLA as nick on Giran Market which means "SUCKxMYxDICK" and nothing happenned to him.
If we'd knew every language on earth, he would be banned too.
You didn't got any response because there are no items returned to banned players. Sorry.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх