ban for macro... (1 Viewer)

Littlebongo

Реакции
Баллы
my clan member Qecko (and his buffpets- stree and bezmozek) were banned today for using macro on BD and WC ( BD use macro on shadow dance and WC macro with sprit of the lake for healing fafurion )... all 3 chars are banned and i dont see any reason for ban...
give here some proofs for using external program or pls unban this char
problem was maybe that he use trade bot in giran for sell ? or i rly dont know why GM ban ppl for using normal L2 game macro...

as i see this is not first time when somebody was banned for using normal macro
i hope that this problem will be solved and Qecko will be unban
thx a lot

ShemalePW

Реакции
Баллы
This happened to me too :) my SE had macro: /target Lloth /useskill recharge /delay xx /recharge .... :) banned forever.

OP
OP
L

Littlebongo

Реакции
Баллы
this is nice .. ban ppl for normal game macro and many normal boters use still walkers and nothing happend ....

bad on it is that GM ban all 3 chars - buffpets can exp in one day again np but main char with S equip is not so easy :(

jankee

Реакции
Баллы
really pro gms...cant recognize macros from bot...and this is not the first time that some1 from our clan is in jail right bcz of macros...

Cronos2

Реакции
Баллы
just to make things clear - are we forbidden to use in-game macros? because last time I checked there wasn't anything about it in server rules...

Dude1

Реакции
Баллы
Game Rules [ Russian Rules

nadejka

Реакции
Баллы
I think i was jailed by mistake, because i didint use any bot only ingame macros.
I ever played fair and I dont want do any problems...
Can u give me some answer, explanation or some reason why im in jail, please?

M

MichaelV

https://forumen.rpg-club.net/?p=sendmsg
Send short but clear message there explaining your problem. I can't help, only the gm that banned you can unban you, IF you proove or convince him that you didn't bot.

nadejka

Реакции
Баллы
Unbanned my Nick Qecko for 250 SC ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх