Bad bot report (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

prozak

Реакции
Баллы
Hi to everyone,
First of all, i don't want flame threads that mean nothing here please, if you want to flame open a thread on flame forum Cheesy.
Yesterday my warcryer was afk in wastelands spawn while I was getting something to eat, I got killed by another player while afk, and when i came back to computer, he told me he had fraps of me botting and that i was going to be reported. I wasn't worried at all because I knew it wasn't true. How the hell can i be a bot in an area with no mobs? Do GMs check these reports, because if they check they would see that i wasn't botting, like I said there are no mobs in that area, the nearest mobs in wastelands are level 4x,5x, and the warcryer is level 79, so a bit low for her dont think so? If GMs can check this please, and I would be pleased if this mad players who report who they want just for fun and being mad where punished. If i today just report anyone who I am mad with? will they also get banned? It's nonsense and there are no proofs that i was botting, can i please see the "supposed" fraps anywhere?. Please GMs check this, server is really good and u have really done a good work, but please don't mess it up with this type of things. Thanks for your time.

Name of the warcryer is: Warcra

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Best regards,

I open the thread again cuz Aragamis answered in my thread and GMs may think it is the same case when it is not. Please respect my thread, open your own. I've talked with Eyolis he's gonna recheck the fraps to see if he was mistaken and i expect him to post here when he sees the video again. What I think that happened is that my wc was in the wastelands spawn where Aragamis appeared, and eyolis saw it had no clan so must have thought it was an Aragamis box. With this I don't want to say Aragamis botted or not, I have no idea, this char has only been once to Hellbound, u can check logs.

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
Hmm.. It does look like prozac is working for you.

good job.

OP
OP
P

prozak

Реакции
Баллы
This has nothing to do with u, so stop flaming and go add posts to tell ur friends in another section. U must be really bored... read all my thread just to say that???? go get rl friend :D

OP
OP
P

prozak

Реакции
Баллы
Any GM can look at this? I spoke with Eyolis and she told me she will write to the GM she reported to beacuse she rechecked the fraps and indeed was a mistake, she saw i was not following the party bot nor interacting with them. It's as simple as checking ip's or if I was in party with the supposed bots, so please can a GM take a quick look at this and get my char unbanned? Anyone can tell me average time on this deals? I know there is many work on a server, they do lots of things during the day etc. but this just takes a few minutes by checking ip or logs. If i was banned without checking I think I deserve a few minutes to correct this unfair situation.

Thanks in advance, hoping this situation is mended as soon as posible.

OP
OP
P

prozak

Реакции
Баллы
Do GM's read this¿? I haven't got any reply neither here neither via support page :S I was unfairly banned cuz a mistake of a user and GM's not checking... it's gonna be 4 days now, how much more should i wait? If this is going to happen continuosly its not worth playing here...

M

MichaelV

I'll tell Shabaka about it but you can be sure you weren't banned because of a report with no proof. He most probably did a check on you and found out you had the char logged with an oog walker.

OP
OP
P

prozak

Реакции
Баллы
Thank you for reading and answering. Please tell him, i am really sure i had no oog walker nor any type of programme, i just don't know how to use them :S As far as I know, the person who reported me told me that she saw a bot party in hb, she tried to kill them and they used return, she went to wastelands spawn, and killed them. My wc was in that spawn too (i left the char afk there cuz i was coming back in 5 minutes, next time i will log out :S) so she thought it was in the same party, she checked the fraps again when i asked her to do it, and she indeed saw I wasn't in that party in HB and was not interacting with them either in the Wastelands spawn. She told me she had written to the GM she had reported to, but it's gonna be a week by now and I'm still banned for nothing. Hope GM checks and unbans my char.

Thanks for all,

Corebit

Реакции
Баллы
admin dont care, i allready wrote that you didnt was in party....

OP
OP
P

prozak

Реакции
Баллы
I don't think that, I think they do care about server and don't ban people unfairly in profit of the server. I expect he hasn't read this topic/issue yet and when he comes to review it he takes notice of this and unbans my char... On the other hand, it's gonna be a week by now since all this happened so I don't really know what to think :S

Waiting for a reply, thanks for reading whoever minds :D

Шабака

Круче админа
Реакции
Баллы
OP
OP
P

prozak

Реакции
Баллы
Ty very much