Ark [x1] High Five - SERVER INFORMATION (1 Viewer)

joen1992

Реакции
Баллы
BeautifulLife сказал(а):
YES man, AGREE 100%, its faking PAY TO WIN, if you have $$$ - you win before people who starting with 0 and don't plan to buy rur. People who have $$$ in real life will own everything in this server.
You absolutely correct, its PAY TO WIN server.
So sad that admins and people without brains talking about "you can buy in black market", better shut up, shame on you......
I understand that all people want to get more money for his projects, but...... say things like  "you can buy in black market" ...... REALLY? Better think twice before writing...
Dude, they need to cover expenses somehow.
And as far as i see this really doesnt over the same lvl of pay to win as youre projecting.
You can buy rur and sell them, but that still mean that some people need to farm adena to buy the rur, thats the instance on every single server out there.
Or you could simply buy currency from illegal sellers, which doesnt support the server.
So explain to me, what is it that makes you angry ?

joen1992

Реакции
Баллы
miou сказал(а):
Sometimes majority ain't right, that will make gap between top nolifing CPs and casual players even bigger then usually. FYI, I tried solo DV farm for 1h on beta, 1 dark stone 1 life stone is all I got from drop  economy will be wonderful. Need to figure if there's even a point to start here
The majority requested x1 because its less boring than x15-50..people want it to be hard-ish.
If you want an easy solution, then you might be on the wrong server. sorry dude

Aske

Реакции
Баллы
Alice сказал(а):
Newbie Guide/Helper NPC now has an option to echange quest soulshots/spiritshots to the opposite type.
Also exchange Wooden Set to Devotion Tunic.
It would be nice if Wooden Set can be possible to change for Devotion set, not only for single tunic.

MyBeautifulLife

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
joen1992 сказал(а):
Dude, they need to cover expenses somehow.
And as far as i see this really doesnt over the same lvl of pay to win as youre projecting.
You can buy rur and sell them, but that still mean that some people need to farm adena to buy the rur, thats the instance on every single server out there.
Or you could simply buy currency from illegal sellers, which doesnt support the server.
So explain to me, what is it that makes you angry ?
Because I've been waiting for this server for a long time .. But playing on an x1 pay to win server - doesn't make sense. I guarantee that this server will not gain much popularity and fast play there will no longer be interesting ... So why waste time in this x1 then?
RPG administration, you disappointed your players (my opinion), maybe that?s why your projects keeps shrinking and shrinking? When in the meantime your competitors are rising (some) ..
If it would be x3 or x5 server, would be nice, but x1 must be without RUR at all.
You all will see everything soon what I mean... GL to waste your time.
Bye.

MyBeautifulLife

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
joen1992 сказал(а):
The majority requested x1 because its less boring than x15-50..people want it to be hard-ish.
If you want an easy solution, then you might be on the wrong server. sorry dude
He talk about normal rates like x3-x5 not about x15-x50.... Do you want 3k people in this server {and biggest amount from CP's and big clans?}  or you want to play in server where is more fun random players with 10k+ online?
I have a lot of friends who wanted to play here, but all of us don?t play here anymore because of the situation.
Administration remember that this is a game, not hard work that was created for players 10 years ago. Now people don?t want to sacrifice their lives playing very much for little pleasure.
Here its all about a few big clans and CP's ... Just for no life ...
GL for this project ..
Wake up from you dream and start to understand reality.
Not all will understand this, but you will see soon.

MicuTzu

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
DoGLife сказал(а):
tell me only one thing : if server isnt pay to win why i can buy rur for real money and I can sell then (rurs) in game for adena, so its pay to win. If you want make no Pay to win server MAKE RURS NOT TRADABLE/SELLABLE!.
for example if i will buy 1000 rurs for np. 10$ (dont know praces actually) and sell them in game 1k rurs for 100k each i will get 100kk in game = so its pay to win server.
gl & hf in pay to win server
people also use RUR in game to trade for expensive items , and if you thing rpg-club server is pay 2 win , then all other servers where have items and other shits in gm shop what are they ? you have no idea what are you talking and i bet you dind played not even 1 minute in this rpg server , you are probably just a boored kid searching forums to trash talk. HF
Also useless if get items with rur if you have too much $$ to spend if the player is totaly trash  :)

Aske

Реакции
Баллы
BeautifulLife сказал(а):
Because I've been waiting for this server for a long time .. But playing on an x1 pay to win server - doesn't make sense. I guarantee that this server will not gain much popularity and fast play there will no longer be interesting ... So why waste time in this x1 then?
RPG administration, you disappointed your players (my opinion), maybe that?s why your projects keeps shrinking and shrinking? When in the meantime your competitors are rising (some) ..
If it would be x3 or x5 server, would be nice, but x1 must be without RUR at all.
You all will see everything soon what I mean... GL to waste your time.
Bye.
Why you say it is pay to win server? What can you buy there beside PA?

ozooum

Реакции
Баллы
for administration: can you make red title to agressive mobs? all have green title and no informations about agro or not thx

joen1992

Реакции
Баллы
BeautifulLife сказал(а):
He talk about normal rates like x3-x5 not about x15-x50.... Do you want 3k people in this server {and biggest amount from CP's and big clans?}  or you want to play in server where is more fun random players with 10k+ online?
I have a lot of friends who wanted to play here, but all of us don?t play here anymore because of the situation.
Administration remember that this is a game, not hard work that was created for players 10 years ago. Now people don?t want to sacrifice their lives playing very much for little pleasure.
Here its all about a few big clans and CP's ... Just for no life ...
GL for this project ..
Where  is the pay to win thing youre talking about?
You can purchase premium account, thats pretty much it.
Either youre on the wrong forum, or you simply dont know the meaning of pay to win.
In either case - how about explaining yourself before insulting the gms and the server.
Wake up from you dream and start to understand reality.
Not all will understand this, but you will see soon.

MyBeautifulLife

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
Just, soon you all will see how fun to play in RPGCLUB x1 server...
Why admins doing x1  pay to win server? 2 reasons:
1) Soon this new sh.it will be merged with old x1 (you will see, server will be dead very fast)
2) More MONEY from donations (x1 is money rain in "pay to win" server)
Good luck to waste your time no life'rs.
not without a reason RPGCLUB new servers have 5-7k MAX people from server start, when in OLD servers (x3-x5) was almost 20k..
How I said, waste your time, you have nothing to do more then this...

Genie1

Реакции
Баллы
BeautifulLife сказал(а):
Just, soon you all will see how fun to play in RPGCLUB x1 server...
Why admins doing x1  pay to win server? 2 reasons:
1) Soon this new sh.it will be merged with old x1 (you will see, server will be dead very fast)
2) More MONEY from donations (x1 is money rain in "pay to win" server)
Good luck to waste your time no life'rs.
not without a reason RPGCLUB new servers have 5-7k MAX people from server start, when in OLD servers (x3-x5) was almost 20k..
How I said, waste your time, you have nothing to do more then this...
Dude why are you agressive? In my opinion, you just masking your cryfull disapointment about server features etc. with this "arguments".  x1 does not fit to you, but it fit to lot of other players. I totally prefer this, than x5 server, where are ppl have 3rd after 4 days from start. It's H5, not C4, still fast although it's x1.
About pay to win, i never bought any rur and I'll never do that, if someone want to "make" adena this way, it's his choice and I don't care about it and keep playing game my way.
For most of the year, I do not play any games, cause I work outside and my work takes daily 11-12 hours, but in autumn/winter moths, after work and doing others obligations, I have daily free 4 hours, especially now, with covid situation (I am from czech), there's nothing to do, except go buy food or go for a walk with scarf on my mouth xD, so at all, you're right, I have nothing to do more than this ;D I look forward to slow progress of the game, with enjoying quests at low lvl, which is at higher rates pointless to do, cause of too fast lvling.
So, dont understand this post like a hate of you, I just want to show you this "problem" from from another point of view.
Gl and sorry for my not entirely good english, long long time from school :D

OP
OP
Alice

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 648
Баллы
1 314
  • Limits for entrance to Tiat instanced zones reduced to 18 characters.
  • Updated droplist from Tiat:
Sealed Holy Spirits Cloak
Periel Sword
Feather Eye Blade
Veniplant Sword
Skull Edge
Octo Claw
Doubletop Spear
Tiatenon
Vesper Retributer
Rising Star
Skull Carnium Bow