Ark [x1] High Five - SERVER INFORMATION (1 Viewer)

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 648
Баллы
1 314
  • ARK [x1] SERVER INFORMATION

1) Official anouncement
    *) PHOTO CONTEST
    *) REFERRAL LINKS SYSTEM
    **) STREAMERS
    ***) VIDEO CONTEST
    2) Ark [x1] High Five - FAQ  
    3) Ark [x1] High Five - OBT  
    4) Ark [x1] High Five - PA Points  
    5) Ark [x1] High Five - Referral links system  
    6) Ark [x1] High Five - Questions and Answers
    Start Date and Time
    16 November 2020
    17:00 UTC
    Chronicles
    Freya High Five (part5)
    Server rates
    Basic:
    EXP/SP: amount ?1
    Adena:  amount ?1
    Drop: chance ?1, amount ?1
    Spoil: chance ?1, amount ?1
    Quests - items drop: amount ?1
    Quests - rewards: EXP ?1, Adena ?1
    RB drop: chance ?1, amount ?1
    Epic drop: chance ?1, amount ?1, Adena ?1
    PA
    VIP - Additional box + Special Proxy + Additional Bonuses (489 RUR/month).
    Additional Bonuses:
    +100% EXP/SP
    +100% Fame Points to alive characters (100% to dead characters, no penatly) in standard pvp-zones (castle, fortress, cwh sieges)
    PA Points gain
    Shop
    Includes premium consumables (as on off servers), server items (cloaks), decorative items (hats, agathions).
    No Vitality replenishing items at start.
    Cloaks enchantment bonuses:

Cloack of Flame:

Cloak of Greenery:

Class changes
    1st and 2nd class changes can be purchased in the game shop at the following prices:
    1st class change - 500 000 Adena or 50 RUR
    2nd class change - 3 000 000 Adena or 300 RUR
    Buffer
    None.
    Standard Newbie Guide/Helper remains.
    Changes in Raid and Epic Bosses mechanics
    • Limits for entrance to Frintezza and Zaken instanced zones reduced to 18 characters.
    • Antharas, Valakas and Baium respawn time is set to 17:00 - 18:00 UTC
      Antharas, Valakas - 11 days
      Baium - 7 days
    • In the following Epic-bosses locations permanent PvP-zones are active:
    Baium
    Antharas (heart, lair)
    Valakas (heart, lair)
    ?hanges in Grand Olympiad mechanics
    • Class matches - open for participation during the first week of Grand Olympiad period (1 - 7 days of month).
    • Interclass matches - open for participation during the whole Grand Olympiad period.
    • Group matches - open for participation during the first week of Grand Olympiad period (1 - 7 days of month).
    • The number of registratons (users with unique HWID) needed for matches - 4
  • On all servers there's no warning about 120 seconds till match start. Character gets a single message about the match starting soon. The immediate countdown begins 5 seconds before the start of the competition.
  • A restriction has been introduced on all servers, in which the system does not allow two characters loaded from the same HWID to participate in Grand Olympiad matches against each other.
Offline-trade
Available as an item in Ingame Shop.
We remind you that everyone will be able to use browser trade bot free of charge.
Bot uses MS Silverlight technology, you need Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox version 46.0.1 internet browser to run it.
Box limit
1-3 boxes at start.
Additional boxes will be available for a fee through the CP on site (payment from the account).
Restriction will be altered when server load is decreased.
Donations before the server start
Available.
Funds are credited to your account, and then may be changed for coins in game shop.
Characters pre-creation
No.
But you can reserve your ingame nick before the server start.
Start of major game events
SSQ - 23 November 2020
Olympiad - 1 January 2021
Sieges ? 6 December 2020 (Gludio, Dion)
Clan Halls Auction ? 7 December 2020
Items Broker ? 28 December 2020
Start bid for items auction - 1 000 000 000
Hellbound - 11 level from the start
Autoloot
None.
Scheduled restart
1:30 AM (UTC) 1-2 times a week.
OBT
1 November 2020.
Support and administration contacts
Technical support of the project is carried out by the administration only through the specialized system support.rpg-club.net , as well as in the respective channels of the Discord server.
Attention! Administration representatives do not play on the Club's servers (and have not played Lineage 2 at all since c4), do not have characters permanently present in the game, communication with them via game chats is impossible.
For the same reason, when contacting support, please describe in detail the game problem / situation.
We remind you that impersonating a representative of the administration in the game is prohibited by the project rules .
Alice сказал(а):
Newbie Guide/Helper NPC now has an option to echange quest soulshots/spiritshots to the opposite type.
Also exchange Wooden Set to Devotion Tunic.

Rapo

Реакции
Баллы
YEAH! cant wait! 8)

DoGLife

Реакции
Баллы
tell me only one thing : if server isnt pay to win why i can buy rur for real money and I can sell then (rurs) in game for adena, so its pay to win. If you want make no Pay to win server MAKE RURS NOT TRADABLE/SELLABLE!.

for example if i will buy 1000 rurs for np. 10$ (dont know praces actually) and sell them in game 1k rurs for 100k each i will get 100kk in game = so its pay to win server.

gl & hf in pay to win server

FAFASfafs

Реакции
Баллы
DoGLife сказал(а):
tell me only one thing : if server isnt pay to win why i can buy rur for real money and I can sell then (rurs) in game for adena, so its pay to win. If you want make no Pay to win server MAKE RURS NOT TRADABLE/SELLABLE!.
for example if i will buy 1000 rurs for np. 10$ (dont know praces actually) and sell them in game 1k rurs for 100k each i will get 100kk in game = so its pay to win server.
gl & hf in pay to win server
They will buy for real from the people. What's the difference?
Selling coins and their ability to transfer from old servers - keeps a part of the community. The logic is in this.

DoGLife

Реакции
Баллы
so if dont wanna make pay to win server make rur untradable/unsellable.

grumba

Реакции
Баллы
DoGLife сказал(а):
so if dont wanna make pay to win server make rur untradable/unsellable.
Are you that dense? He / she just told you that making rurs non tradeable won't solve anything. People will just buy adena directly with real money. You have a brilliant idea on how to stop that too?

DoGLife

Реакции
Баллы
what is difference? that difference is ppl sell adena in real money must farm it in game. Rur you dont need to farm just buy and sell this is to easy to make pay to win. In x1 its harder make adena farmers than buy rur :D

BlackViper

Реакции
Баллы
And what you want buy there fór rur to make IT pay2win ? Star wars mask?

DoGLife

Реакции
Баллы
BlackViper if you dont know rurs are tradable/sellable in game on the serwer people buying them in adena later for 100-200k for 1 rur :) so if you have 10iq you will know if you buy on site 1 000 000 rur and sell them in game for 100-200k each you will be rich and can have good equipment :) so its pay to win

ChePPi

Реакции
Баллы
cant wait to play in yoooooo :D

luckykaloyan

Реакции
Баллы
DoGLife сказал(а):
BlackViper if you dont know rurs are tradable/sellable in game on the serwer people buying them in adena later for 100-200k for 1 rur :) so if you have 10iq you will know if you buy on site 1 000 000 rur and sell them in game for 100-200k each you will be rich and can have good equipment :) so its pay to win
Dude people can always buy adena by the black market... Its always like that you cannot stop that. But They made no donation to items. Which is pretty good.. I have seen servers with shirt with cloack with belt with tattoo with blablablablabalbala. Here is 0.0001% pay to look nice :D ... so dont cry

DoGLife

Реакции
Баллы
i know about black market it will be always but on black marked ppls must farm adena in server to sell it, in rur system they dont need to farm just buy rur and sell:D so i think for players and life of server black market is better but for administration on server donate rur on site is better:D

joen1992

Реакции
Баллы
About the standard newbie guide buffer:

Will it be buffing from lvl 6-36 or from 6-62 or 6-75
Cant really find anything specific info about it.
I would like this confirmed by a GM.

FAFASfafs

Реакции
Баллы
joen1992 сказал(а):
About the standard newbie guide buffer:
Will it be buffing from lvl 6-36 or from 6-62 or 6-75
Cant really find anything specific info about it.
I would like this confirmed by a GM.
6-75 In H5
But different buffs are available from different levels

OP
OP
Alice

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 648
Баллы
1 314
Newbie Guide/Helper NPC now has an option to echange quest soulshots/spiritshots to the opposite type.
Also exchange Wooden Set to Devotion Tunic.

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
Any plans to increase items drop rate with PA?

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
BlackViper сказал(а):
they Will not this was decide on vote
Sometimes majority ain't right, that will make gap between top nolifing CPs and casual players even bigger then usually. FYI, I tried solo DV farm for 1h on beta, 1 dark stone 1 life stone is all I got from drop  economy will be wonderful. Need to figure if there's even a point to start here

MyBeautifulLife

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
DoGLife сказал(а):
i know about black market it will be always but on black marked ppls must farm adena in server to sell it, in rur system they don't need to farm just buy rur and sell:D so i think for players and life of server black  market is better but for administration on server donate rur on site is better:D
YES man, AGREE 100%, its faking PAY TO WIN, if you have $$$ - you win before people who starting with 0 and don't plan to buy rur. People who have $$$ in real life will own everything in this server.
You absolutely correct, its PAY TO WIN server.
So sad that admins and people without brains talking about "you can buy in black market", better shut up, shame on you......
I understand that all people want to get more money for his projects, but...... say things like  "you can buy in black market" ...... REALLY? Better think twice before writing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх