any event's for the holydays? (1 Viewer)

MadlyInLove1

Реакции
Баллы
all the time we had christmas and new year bonuses cake etc, this year we will have?:) thx alot

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
There will be some Christmas event, not sure if it will be with cakes (christmas trees). Wait for Alice's announcement.

OP
OP
M

MadlyInLove1

Реакции
Баллы
i hope we will have at least some vitality bonuses ,tree's with vit or something or agations with vitality , at least at free day's at christmas when we can farm little more (the workers) to can get some bonuses, pls say to alice maybe like a sugestion thx alot again and happy Christmas!

darkal3x

Реакции
Баллы
yeah would be nice some Christmas Event / New Year :) ... maybe something new, if not the ones with ornaments/stars,etc not bad also :)

auditekk

Реакции
Баллы
Please dont do ice Candy event that you did on x7 high five. It fucked up economy with bews and crystals.

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
i feel crazy!
Give some retarded event with funny stuff, who needs cakes, its cheap anyway.

T0Tak

Реакции
Баллы
dont wanna create new topic so i will write here and i want to say that this event that was added sux... administration dont have imagination putting old useless event and even more when u try get those event items it just brings more sadness our group was exping in pavel ruins taking whole room for 4h and we go only 6-7 event items in sum so wtf mb just give us rune exp/sp for 24h and all will be happy :)

wilkoo

Реакции
Баллы
or put xp rune into the store for rur and more vita hats damn, take our money please bitch

T0Tak

Реакции
Баллы
wilkoo сказал(а):
or put xp rune into the store for rur and more vita hats damn, take our money please bitch
nop. i'm against that idea but for holidays event's administration can give us some bonus :)

kiba1

Реакции
Баллы
disconnect event with surprise (rollback) in one pack 8)

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
ToTak сказал(а):
dont wanna create new topic so i will write here and i want to say that this event that was added sux... administration dont have imagination putting old useless event and even more when u try get those event items it just brings more sadness our group was exping in pavel ruins taking whole room for 4h and we go only 6-7 event items in sum so wtf mb just give us rune exp/sp for 24h and all will be happy :)
And what about White Christmas Candle ? Useless too ?

T0Tak

Реакции
Баллы
Poissie сказал(а):
ToTak сказал(а):
And what about White Christmas Candle ? Useless too ?
first of all this my post was b4 admins add those items and second yes that candle is useless coz only gives 10min baf that stops vitality so those vitality hat items are much better :)

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
Point of events is to have fun, we had "snowman" party in ch :D
bYnii2z.png

WildRose

Реакции
Баллы
Poissie сказал(а):
There will be some Christmas event, not sure if it will be with cakes (christmas trees).  Wait for Alice's announcement.
where is  Alice`s announcement btw?
maybe it`s just me but i can find it...could you help?
Thx

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php/topic,172488.msg480508.html#msg480508

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх