Account sell/buy/ e mail problems (GM pls check) (1 Viewer)

malakas

Реакции
Баллы
Ok here is the deal, yesterday i sold a char to a guy, after he gave me the adena i asked i gave him my acount, its password the secret word and the email,thing is that the email is my professional mail and i can not give it away so i asked the clan and they told me its his responsibility to give the rur to change the mail, all i have to give was the e mail.. thing is that i get the guys problem, he told me: then give me the 400rur to change it.. well why i write here is for, can a gm guarantee to him that if i ever do anything to his account through my mail i would get banned so he can be safe? is that even possible? thanks in advance..

guides

Реакции
Баллы
Normal no but on this server you can ban for nothing i will post the my story later :)

OP
OP
M

malakas

Реакции
Баллы
I am not worried about me because i didnt do anything against the server rules, i just feel sorry for the guy and i want to help him if possible.

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Give him your mail and tell him to change it, when he gets money. Trading accs is on your own responsibility, you would not get banned. But you see, what you did wrong, next time discuss everything together before you trade.

OP
OP
M

malakas

Реакции
Баллы
Poissie сказал(а):
Give him your mail and tell him to change it, when he gets money. Trading accs is on your own responsibility, you would not get banned. But you see, what you did wrong, next time discuss everything together before you trade.
well, thats what i did, and thats what i told him.. and yes i see the flaw in this trade which is patly my mistake partly his,
thing is that i felt sorry and tried to do something about it and thats why i posted. Also i understand that its not your job to do
what i asked, so ty for your time anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх