Acc sellling question?! (1 Viewer)

stefanos123

Реакции
Баллы
So i am kinda new to this server and i noticed tons of people bying - selling accounts.
First question is : is it legal (pendin on server rules) ??
Second question : how is the trade done with both sides safe ? is there any way of such ? or if its not safe how is the trade accomplished ?

thanks in advance :)

axpm1

Реакции
Баллы
completelly legal. Usually it's half the payment to the acc and the other half for the e-mail, there's no 100% safe solution

Valencia

Реакции
Баллы
1 : Legal if you sell/buy acc only for serv. currency (rur) or adena
2 : idk

San0

Реакции
Баллы
i made a couple of deals in all the RPG servers and they usually go something about this way.
to start with according to server rules yes they are legal as long as the deal is made with game currency.
and about the safety well, one of the sides always has to compromise, if u buying acc either u pay first and risk losing the money or the guy gives u the acc first and risk loosing the char.
i advise u to make all the deal talking in game, so if anything goes wrong admins can check the logs if they decide to try to solve the case, also take prints of every chat and every trade.
in all deals i made both selling and buying it worked pretty much like guy with char gives char for persons to log and see, if everything is ok and fit the deal the char owner gives either email or the code to change email, and after the seller gets the payment agreed on.
as i said before. always one of the sides has to risk it. Just in case try to scout out the persons who u dealing with, like forum acc for instance, if its a person with like 500 posts and old member and with lot of similar deals before, its less likely he/she will try to fuk you up then some guy with new acc with 2 or 3 posts who just showed up yesterday.
Tho i dont think theres 100 % safe way of doing this.
well, i supose u could try to ask someone to be like the middle man, someone known and trusted like one of forum mods or something, if they have the time maybe they dont mind of doing it, altho i wouldnt if i was them cus i believe if they do it once, they will never do anything else besides that on their life xD

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
San0 сказал(а):
well, i supose u could try to ask someone to be like the middle man, someone known and trusted like one of forum mods or something, if they have the time maybe they dont mind of doing it, altho i wouldnt if i was them cus i believe if they do it once, they will never do anything else besides that on their life xD
This seems like a good idea, I could actually do that .
I am not sure if screens will help, this should be on ur own responsibility. Try to ask the person, who can recommend him and decide up to this. Otherwise it's kinda risky.

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
The staff doesn't take responsibility for any kind of account trades, but they are legal as long as u use server currency, as san0 already mentioned.

So basically if u trade and get scammed, there is very low chance to get help from us. Although, it's a nice idea to use 3rd party to finalize the trade, problem is to find such person. I am personally to busy to take care of such matters, but my mods could do it as long as they will to.

Since Poissie already offered herself as a help, i can only recommend her as a trustful person.

OP
OP
S

stefanos123

Реакции
Баллы
ok yesterday i traded with a guy and poissie was our middle man (woman xD) .... despite the fact that the trade was hard (many demands from both sides ) poissie managed to do the trade really fast and without any complications!!!!

i am using middle man services for years now....poissie managed to make all the rest guys look like kindergarden kids....
i love this woman and i wanna propose her xD

no...seriously the best trading ive ever had!!!! +100000 for poissie !!!!!!

OP
OP
S

stefanos123

Реакции
Баллы
so....i guess u are first in line ? :p c mon :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх