aC Pack completeley scamed by KAKALALA be care / ROYALFLUSH (1 Viewer)

Scubba

Реакции
Баллы
That's why you should not trust random Trash flamers on forum..
I am sorry for your loss.
Too bad after so many years ppl still can not play L2 as a game and their main goal is to scam those who spent months with them every day to get some profit.
Expecting those characters to appear on mxc soon :)

wtb cheap cardi

M

MusulmoN

i was aC Driver from start and i know that all accounts was created on one email to avoid leavers , and you scammed everything after u got conflict with iheceN , you even first time logged to Frekenbokas aC warhouse .

jnze

Реакции
Баллы
Wait now, why some random is creating all your accounts and not your pl or copl?

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
As usually, eu side trash because of ppl like this guy.

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
I decided to add my own opinion, I'm not going to stand on any side as case is still on, I saw ur ticket in support but it's not my job to investigate it.

But.... I don't understand why would u ask one person to make all the accounts. It's lowering ur chance for positive resolve in support after any kind of scam. I'm not saying it's impossible but it's harder. Especially that it's not a way to prevent ppl from leaving. If someone wants to leave he will no matter what, if it's his account and he has email to it he will take it and leave, if it's his account but he doesn't have access to email coz of yr tactic he can't continue playing so obvious posibility is take what I can sell it and buy char so I can play. Obviously it's not right but that may be a result of u forcing ppl to stay. Coz it is kind of forceful and none likes to be forced.

Only way to keep ppl close is to create bonds and relation, a teamwork and friendship by playing together and gaining trust. Only trusted ppl can give u the fun of playing this game. How can u have fun with someone who is forced to stay even if he doesn't want to, coz he has no access to account email.

And in the other hand it gives overhalming power to one person who holds the email access. Such person can take advantage of it any time no matter how long u know him it's still someone u never met and if he wants to dissapear he will and u can't do anything about it.

What I'm trying to say is that in my opinion ur tactic is wrong and u should change it learning on ur experience.

OP
OP
M

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
JoscelinVerreuil сказал(а):
I decided to add my own opinion, I'm not going to stand on any side as case is still on, I saw ur ticket in support but it's not my job to investigate it.
But.... I don't understand why would u ask one person to make all the accounts. It's lowering ur chance for positive resolve in support after any kind of scam. I'm not saying it's impossible but it's harder. Especially that it's not a way to prevent ppl from leaving. If someone wants to leave he will no matter what, if it's his account and he has email to it he will take it and leave, if it's his account but he doesn't have access to email coz of yr tactic he can't continue playing so obvious posibility is take what I can sell it and buy char so I can play. Obviously it's not right but that may be a result of u forcing ppl to stay. Coz it is kind of forceful and none likes to be forced.
Only way to keep ppl close is to create bonds and relation, a teamwork and friendship by playing together and gaining trust. Only trusted ppl can give u the fun of playing this game. How can u have fun with someone who is forced to stay even if he doesn't want to, coz he has no access to account email.
And in the other hand it gives overhalming power to one person who holds the email access. Such person can take advantage of it any time no matter how long u know him it's still someone u never met and if he wants to dissapear he will and u can't do anything about it.
What I'm trying to say is that in my opinion ur tactic is wrong and u should change it learning on ur experience.
a lot things is right , but its not cause of forcing ... before we start play we talked about this with all members and all accepted that :) Means they was not forced or smth like that .. another thing if person want  leave cp and want to play in that server anyway he will get profits. One email is used to save whole party accounts for ppl who still play together and they have full party for farm .
For sure what happened is great lesson not just for us , but i think for another groups to .

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
Willfull agreement to this is changing to feeling of being forced among with circumstances ur placed in.
Anyways it was just my opinion. As I said from our point of view it's hard to find out the real account owner as the logs contain multiply ips and email can't be a base to ownership of the account. As a GM I'm completely do not recommend this way of playing.

Ofc everything is in hands of guys I believe they will find the truth behind ur case, whatever it could be. Just give it more time as its still holiday period.

OP
OP
M

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
JoscelinVerreuil сказал(а):
Willfull agreement to this is changing to feeling of being forced among with circumstances ur placed in.
Anyways it was just my opinion. As I said from our point of view it's hard to find out the real account owner as the logs contain multiply ips and email can't be a base to ownership of the account. As a GM I'm completely do not recommend this way of playing.
Ofc everything is in hands of guys I believe they will find the truth behind ur case, whatever it could be. Just give it more time as its still holiday period.
i posted some prooves like screenshoots :) and rurs was bouth on accounts  .

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
As I said isn't my case, support will decide if ur proofs are valid.

OP
OP
M

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
yep i understand that , but my opinion all accounts should be susspended for that time ... like our warhouse for exempel which had just 3 different ips 2 from germany and 1 from lithuania :) The scamer is from Denmark :) He got banned for first time and unbanned after 2 hours +- cause he had email

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
If u want to discuss smth with me use pm, suggestions about case post in ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх